This is a stylish, spacious four-room holiday apartment at a fantastic location in Tel Aviv.
Max. Number of guests 8
Bathroom/toilet 1 Bath / 2 Toilet
Cable T.V Yes (Free)
Washing machine Yes
WIFI internet Yes (Free)
Private Parking No
Linen and towels Yes
Apartment size 95 Sqm
• Fully furnished holiday rental at the heart of Tel Aviv
• Large master bedroom with a dressing room
• Another bedroom with a queen-size bed which can be separated to
• Third, smaller bedroom with a double bed
• Two bathrooms, one with a new bathtub
• Large, open space containing the beautiful kitchen, dining room
and living room
• Orthopedic fold-out sofa bed for two in the living room
• Lots of natural light
• Central air conditioning
• 42'' inch LCD Cable TV
• Wireless internet connection
• Washing machine
• All the facilities that will allow you to live with the comforts
• The apartment is suitable for up to 8 guestsOutside:
• The apartment is located in the heart of Tel Aviv, on Dizengoff St
between Dizengoff Center and Ha-Bima Theatre.
• Just 2-minutes walk to Dizengoff Center and Ibn Gvirol St (the main
street in Tel Aviv).
• Just 12-minutes walk through the lovely Bugrashov St, loaded with
trendy shops, to the beach.
• Grocery store, public parking lot, coffee shops, restaurants and a
movie theater, all within a very short walking distance.
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 5.0 stars
- Facilities 4.0 stars
- Location 5.0 stars
- Value for money 5.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 5.0 stars
Sebastian 4.0 stars 03/13/2014
This review is not related to the apartment 26 dizingoff, because Holiday Rentals TLV gave us another apartment (http://holiday-rentals.co.il/apartments.html?id=1&type=4&selected=116#open) a few days before arrivle. It was ok, because the new apartment was close to the other one and we paid the same price for an even bigger apartment, still that was a bit strange.
The location, 28 Ruppin, was just fine. There is a supermarket and a cash mchine around the corner, you can walk to the beach is three minutes. The only thing we missed were some basics in the kitchen, at least salt/pepper/sugar would be helpful, so we had to buy everything, which is bit annoying, if you stay only for a few days, but I think that is only an extra, nothing which ruins a holiday. ;)
Vanessa 5.0 stars 12/14/2013
Great apartment in a great location... only two things could have been a little bit better... there were not enough glasses/cups and it would have been nice to have a stereo
Anika 5.0 stars 04/11/2015
Again really nice service
Alexander 5.0 stars 01/06/2015
Very competent, friendly and straightforward host. When going to Tel Aviv another time, I would definitely stay with him again.
Angelika 5.0 stars 05/24/2014
lovely man whos very helpful. office close by. excellent!