BEAUTIFUL VIBE LOFT, INTIMATE, TLV BOHEMIAN CENTER, 6MIN WALK FROM BEACH, 2MIN WALK FROM MARKET, SPACIOUS FOR A COUPLE, QUIET, BALCONY, A/C, COFFEE MAKER, WI-FI, WASHING MACHINE, HI-FI AUDIO SYSTEM, CABLE HDTV, HOT WATER 24/7
2-Room (one living room and one bedroom) of 42 square meters (450 square feet) with high ceilings of 4 meters (12 feet) and a balcony, only recently restyled for hosting.
* Electric heating plate - 2 plates.
* Refrigerator - medium size.
* Coffee Maker with quality coffee capsules, espresso and di-caffe.
* WI-FI connection - 40Mbps
* Audio System - Quality, connectable hi-fi audio system with additional small speakers on the balcony for a pleasant music - just connect the cable to your phone/computer for whole apartment music atmosphere.
* TV - 37" Full HD with HDMI cable connect to your laptop.
* 300 Channels HD Cable TV, including HD Sport channels, HD Movie Channels and HD Series channels and VOD movies and series.
* Balcony soft led automatic lighting.
* Hot water all day.
* Washing machine
* Clothes Iron + Board
* Towels (facial and body)
* Hair drier
* Automatic water heating.
* 1 double bed in the bedroom .
* 2 optional unfolding 190cmX90cm beds.
* 1 baby bed
Available 24/7 on phone, SMS, or social networks.
Lies at the heart of Tel Aviv in one of it's most famous streets - Sheinkin. The street is a mid-upper class Tel Aviv and is quiet at evening, and has only one-way single-route traffic. At night there is almost no traffic at all. The apartment has a balcony that turns to the street with the view of all the street life that is going on. The bedroom is quiet. The Carmel market is 2 minute walk, and the beaches are 6 minutes walk (650m). The part of the street where the apartment is located has a very good breeze of winds at evenings as it serves a corridor of wind from the sea.
Transportation: Cheap bike rents for a day or a week (I will guide you) are 100 m nearby, and should suit more than enough to go around Tel Aviv center. Bus stations are about 250 m nearby. Buses and shuttles to Israeli cities are available by taking an additional 7 min shuttle ride.
Shopping and entertainment: A lot of restaurants and boutique cloth shops on the street (I will guide you). 24/7 grocery store 1 min walk. Market is 2 minutes walk. Bars are very nearby. You'll be in the center of what's happening in Tel Aviv.
Parking: There's a very cheap parking near by and a free parking at the north port. (please check Guidebook for more info)
- Smoking allowed