For a very romantic and original getaway, in The Jordaan - one of the best areas in the old city centre of Amsterdam, Karins Houseboat is your vacation rental!
Also for business, short or long stay, this accommodation couldn't be more ideal, because it offers privacy, space and comfort, with Internet, desk for work, big table for meetings - or a loving dinner - and the advantage of being very central, walking distance to Central Station, Dam Square, Anne Frank House and many other hot spots.
The property is located in the Jordaan, where you will find not only history and culture, but fun too, because this neighbourhood is famous for the variety of cafés, restaurants, markets and its bohemian life. Read more on "area description" here below.
- Double bed: 160 x 200 cm (63 x 79 in)
- Sofa bed: 140 x 200 cm (55 x 79 in)
- Height of ceilings: 198 cm (79 in or 6.5 feet)
- Self catering accommodation
- Sofa bed available in the living room, in case 2 separate sleeping areas are necessary.
- When 2 guests require separate beds there is a €15 one time fee
- Children are welcome, but be aware it can be dangerous to fall out the boat
- Guests with partial walking disabilities may not have any problem in this accommodation: it depends on his/her limitations; no wheelchair access though.
Karins Houseboat is offered just for 60 days per year, according to rules of the city council of Amsterdam. For that reason, there are not many days available and we recommend booking in advance.
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Pets allowed
- Waterfront property