Would you like to stay in the heart of historical Budapest?
Are you planning to bring a group of friends? Or rather the whole family, pets included?
Let us give you the answer you’re looking for…
All our apartments are located in the city centre, district V. at the famous Váci Street. The short distance between our apartments (50-100 meters) provide the perfect solution for bigger groups of friends. Should you need to stay any closer? Two of our apartments are located in the same building right next to each other where we can accommodate 22-25 people.
What you need to know about the district:
Several parts of the city centre are world heritage sites protected by UNESCO. The district functions as the heart of Budapest with the Parliament along with many other government offices. It is indeed an “all in one” package with it’s business life, tourist attractions, largest church of the capital and of course the best clubs in the city.
What you need to know about the surroundings:
- You do not need a car since everything is in walking distance
- The central underground station with all 3 metro lines is at Deák Ferenc Square, which is an 8 minute walk from our apartments
- Go shopping in Váci street and get all your souvenirs from there
- Walk along the world famous Andrássy Street with the Opera House and Heroes Square at the end
- Have your breakfast on the Promenade of the Danube with the amazing view of the Buda Castle
- Walk on the Chain Bridge to get to the Buda side in just a few minutes
- Visit one of the most beautiful Synagogues of Europe in Dohány Street. It’s just a 10 minute walk from the apartments
- Check out the ”ruin pubs” like the famous Szimpla Garden in Kazinczy Street
As you can see there are many reasons to visit Budapest.
All you need to do is book now and enjoy your stay with us!
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Free parking
- Pets allowed
- Washing machine
- Cable TV