In the center of Milan, a few minutes walk from the cathedral and symbol of Milan "IL DUOMO" and the most important Italian theater "LA SCALA" we offer a well-kept apartment completely renovated and elegantly furnished. The apartment consists of a master bedroom with walk-in closet. Large living room that has two flowering balconies, furnished with comfortable sofas, one can become a large double bed, a fully equipped desk for working, a large library with books of all kinds. From the lounge you go to the dining area with a large dining table slightly separated from the kitchen area which is fully fitted and equipped with everything you need, also equipped with a Nespresso coffee machine and kettle.
The bathroom has both shower and bath and hair dryer. In the house you will also find a washing machine, drying rack and iron, cleaning product for everyday.
There are televisions in every room.
The house is fully air-conditioned and has internet Wi-Fi.
We will wait at the appointed time together to give you the keys and give you all the information you need for your stay.
We offer our guests an efficient service conciergerie to meet all needs occurred during your stay.
Payment services on request to be booked in advance:
• Driver to and from airport
• Extra cleaning during the stay
• Linen and extra towels
• Baby sitting
• Crib for small child
• Home Catering
• Restaurant Reservation
• If possible, parking reservations
WHAT TO VISIT IN MILANO
- The Duomo cathedral with impressive dimensions, it contains the largest collection of marble statues in the world.
- The Palazzo Reale (international temporary exhibitions) and novecento (XXth century) museums.
- The Teatro alla Scala.
- The Gallerie d'Italia (XVIIIth & XIXth century museums).
- La Rinascente department store.
- The Galleria and Corso Vittorio Emanuele shopping mecca.
- Green, red and yellow subway lines.
- The "quadrilatero della moda" (high-end fashion district) and luxury boutiques.
- The Cenacolo Vinciano museum , it houses the famous fresco of Leonardo da Vinci called "the Last Supper".
- La Triennale design and architecture exhibition gallery.
- The Castello Sforzesco and the Sempione Park
HOW TO REACH THE APARTMENT
The apartment is reached:
- From the central station by taking the metro yellow line to Missori.
From Missori you can go walking or with tram 15 until Corso Italy ang Santa Sofia.
- From Cadorna station, take the # 94 bus which stops two minutes from the apartment
|Space offered||Entire place|
- Washing machine
Availability calendar and prices
Pedro Miguel 5.0 07/14/2015
Helen was a fantastic host and very helpful.
Having someone nice meeting you when you just arrived from a long flight makes all the difference.
Katja 5.0 10/24/2015
Helene is a really nice person and a good host.
The handover of keys was really easy, you can contact her per text with the given phone number.
She's got a lot of hints for the city, where to go and what to see.
Dušanka 5.0 04/21/2015
Zu empfehlen, die Gastgeberin ist wirklich nett!