Sunshine flat is on the first floor and has three bedrooms and a living room, a full bathroom and an additional W.C. and a balcony on total 125 square meters area (1345 square feet). As you see on the photos there are too many windows in the flat and takes the sunlight very well. It is capable of accommodating 10 people with 2 queen beds, 4 single beds (2 of them are portable) and two sofa beds. Sunshine is located on the upper level of the Moonlight in the same building and total capacity of both flats is 21 people.
In the kitchen you can find more than enough plates, forks, spoons, knives, pots and cooking equipment and stove, oven, coffee maker, kettle, french press, toaster, aspirator, microwave oven, refrigerator, freezer, various spices, some snack food that you can eat and drink as cold/hot when you enter the flat.
SUNSHINE’s other features include:
- 2 powerful air-conditioning in the living room and the large bedroom
- 2 Roof ventilators in other rooms
- Radiators as heating system (with natural gas boiler)
- Hi-speed wireless internet connection
- Converter plugs that you can use all your electronic goods in Turkey
- Electronic ticket called ‘Istanbul Kart’ which you can use in all public transportation vehicles in Istanbul by discounted prices.
- A cell phone with Turkish SIM card to reach me at any time you need.
- Washing machine, dishwasher, hairdryer, iron and ironing board
- 24/7 hot water
- Very high quality linens, bed sheets and towels.
- All kind of soap and detergent you may need during your stay.
- Flat screen television with HD cable TV connection
- Many other details prepared to make you feel at home
- Baby cot is provided upon request. (free of charge)
Sunshine is located precisely in the middle of the city. It is next to Histoira Shopping Mall, in Fatih Old City area. It is very close to all public transport vehicles and nearly all historical places in the Old City. It is within walking distance to many historical mosques, mausoleums, museums, archaeological sites and historical places, cafes, restaurants and other touristic places. Please check end of the description for detailed distance information.
Sunshine looks exactly the same as shown at the photos. When you make your reservation, I will send an e-mail about details of vehicles you can use to reach the flat, clear address description and some other details about your check in. When you check in, I will inform you about how to utilize the flat, details of the district, and recommend you certain local places (I am sure you will like them) among which there are places even not known by native Turks and offer detailed information about touristic places. If you wish, we can take a tour around neighborhood. In addition, I can arrange your transfers from the airport by shuttle which can transfer up to 17 people at reasonable prices.
Please read the reviews by former guests to get a better insight about my flats and services and feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
Hope to meet you soon,
***** There are very discounted prices for reservations between 10th Jan - 10th March of every year.
***** Please note: I can not accept more than 3 children in my flats.
-2 minutes’ walk from Aksaray metro station
-4-5 minutes’ walk from Haseki tram (train) station
-1 minutes’ walk from Iskenderpaşa bus stop
-1 minutes' walk from Historia Mall-Shopping Center
-1-4 minutes’ walk from many groceries, supermarkets, bakery, taxi stand, dry cleaning, florist, tailor and many restaurants
-4 minutes’ walk from Sofular Turkish bath
-10 minutes’ walk from Fatih Mosque
-10-12 minutes’ walk from Valens Aqueduct (4th century)
-17 minutes’ walk from Süleymaniye Mosque, Istanbul University
-15 minutes’ walk from Grand Bazaar, Beyazıt Mosque
-30 minutes’ walk or 10 minutes’ drive by tram (train) from Çemberlitaş and Çemberlitaş Turkish bath
-35 minutes’ walk or 12 minutes’ drive by tram (train) from Sultanahmet Mosque (Blue Mosque), Hagia Sophia, Basilica Cistern, Archeological Museum, Topkapı Palace
-15-20 minutes’ drive by bus or metro from Taksim Square
- 15 minutes’walk from Yenikapı Metro Station ( to Asian side, Taksim Square, Ataturk Airport)
-10-15 minutes’ drive by bus from Galata Tower
-20 minutes’ drive by tram (train) from Galata Bridge, Spice Bazaar
-25-30 minutes’ drive by bus from Chora Museum
-30 minutes’ drive by tram (train) from Dolmabahçe Palace
-30 minutes’ drive by tram (train) from Kabataş ferry port which leads to Princes’ Islands or Bosphorus tour
- 15-35 minutes’ drive by taxi from Atatürk Airport (depends on traffic), 40 minutes’ drive by metro (from Aksaray metro station)
- Air conditioning
- Cot available
- Washing machine
Availability calendar and prices
(+ 10 reviews from partners.)