In a very famous area of Rome, Garbatella, we host friendly people, in a nice bedroom. The home is only 20 minutes from downtown, by metro or buses,
The house is in the silent, all around there is green, a balcony where you can sit, read, listen to music, drink or eat, simple and cosy.
The room is in a confortable apartment, with another room (where I sleep), a common living area, a kitchen and a shared bathroom.
You can use the kitchen for your own meals.
The prices includes all amenities:
- internet wifi
- bed linens
- washing machine
- hair dryer
- hi-fi stereo
Our slogan is: Feel in a good Mood in this magic and simple Place!
Of course, all around there is a particular area, named città Giardino, created at the beginning of the century, architected with the requisite to give an autonomous and nice life to the families ... And in few hundred of meters, there is the old Appia Road, where is possible to visit all the old roman archeological sites (catacombe, Tomba di Cecilia Metella, ...) there is also the opportunity to reach easily the byke path, that connects the center, cycling for 15' minutes.
I offer to my gentle guest the rare opportunity to share the genuine local atmosphere of the town.
Do you want to feel part of this? Do you want to discover more?
Here you have different proposal:
- Scooter Tours: "Wind in the hair!" To feel part of the city.
- Italian Cuisine Lesson: Learn how to cook a traditional roman course. Getting back home you'll surprise your friends with a delicious italian dinner !
- Cinema & Tevere Walks: To live an Amazing Experience through the places & squares that made Roma eternal. At the end we'll enjoined the lunch on the oldest floating boat of Rome, to live the mood of the golden age of the cinema.
- Drawing Rome by hand and DIY Craft Experience: To catch the secrets of the roman design by doing with your hand. For Designers and Handcraftsmen, for Lovers and Professionist
- Contemporary Walks: For Architects and Designers, for Lovers and Professionist
- History & Art Walks: Walk through the different historical layers of the city
- Rome by Bike: For fit people that love to immerse themselves through the roman narrow streets
- Rome by night: Tour in 500 Fiat to the main drinking night clubs
- Romantic Rome: For a special couple for a special event
- Rome Mens Sana In Corpore Sano: Beauty, Health, Massage, The taste of good cooking
My proposals are made by 100% young locals who have a strong sense of identity, knowledge and interest in propose a different image of Rome, the city they love most in the world.
- Italian Language Course (5 lessons à 90'): (2-3 pax) 170 € /week
- TRANSFER TO THE MAIN AIRPORT: (max 4 pax) 50 €
FOR FURTHER INFORMATIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME.
|Space offered||Private room|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Cot available
- Wheelchair access
- Washing machine
- WiFi (wireless LAN)
Tansfer from and to airport
|fiumicino e ciampino||$44.92|
Roma by night by scooter
|3 hours , safe, having fantastic view of the||$56.15|
- Cleanliness 5.0 stars
- Facilities 5.0 stars
- Location 5.0 stars
- Value for money 5.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 5.0 stars
Katja 5.0 stars 05/02/2014
Die Unterkunft liegt nur drei Metrostationen vom Colosseum entfernt, also sehr zentral. Und doch findet Ihr bei Damiano ein ruhiges Plätzchen fernab vom Menschengedränge. Ein Supermarkt ist ganz in der Nähe, wo Ihr Euch Leckereien zum Selberkochen kaufen könnt. Damianos Küche könnt Ihr nutzen und sehr wahrscheinlich trefft Ihr da auch andere Gäste von Damiano zum Erzählen.
Claudia 4.0 stars 07/31/2015
The room had all what I need. An Air Conditioning would be desirable, but I had a ventilator. :-). The room goes to the communal balcony. Here you can have nice conversations with Damiano.
In the near is the metro station Garbatella (ca. 7 minutes). In the same street is a supermarket.
Stephanie 5.0 stars 05/27/2014
We spent 4 nights in Damianos cozy apartment and we can absolutely recommend it! It is located in a beautiful, peaceful yet well-connected and fairly central neighborhood. Especially we enjoyed having breakfast on our room's balcony in the mediterranean morning sun.
Marcus 5.0 stars 10/03/2014
Damiano was a wonderful host. My girlfriend and I stayed at his place for five nights and felt very comfortable and welcome. The apartment is clean and in a nice and convenient area: close to several shops, restaurants and only a 5-10 minute walk to the Garbatella metro station which can link you to practically anywhere in Rome. I would definitely recommend staying with him. Thanks Damiano!
Katja 5.0 stars 05/02/2014
Damiano ein ein freundlicher und aufmerksamer Gastgeber, der sich sehr um das Wohl seiner Gäste bemüht, was ihm richtig gelingt.
Claudia 5.0 stars 07/31/2015
He is very friendly, helpful and you can have very nice converations with Damiano.