At the 1st floor and an area of 57 m², 2 PANIERI is a spacious and well appointed apartment. Its beamed ceilings and terracotta floors give it a warm tone.
The entrance to the apartment is through a hallway (3.5 m²) which distributes the following parts:
- The living room (25.8 m2) with a sofa bed, a buffet, two small tables, two lamps, two clocks and three tables. A dining area is equipped with a large wooden table and 4 chairs. The two small wooden windows (southeast exposure) give a beautiful view of a picturesque alley in Trastevere.
- The kitchen area is in the living room (kitchenette). It is fully equipped (refrigerator, stove, oven and cookware).
- The storage room (2.2 m2) has a washing machine, a clothes line and 6 folding chairs.
- Bedroom 1 (8.5 m2) has two single beds, a dresser drawer, two lamps, a floor lamp, a mirror and four tables.
- From there, you reach another small hall (2.7 m2) in the bathroom and second bedroom.
The 2 bedroom (10.5 m2) consists of a double bed, three bedside tables, four tables and a wardrobe. We glimpse the alley by two windows (one facing south-east and the other south-west).
The bathroom / WC (4 m2 - southwest exposure) has a shower, bidet and WC.
Apartment located in a corner of Trastevere very picturesque and quiet.
Please note, stairs to access the apartment are steep and narrow.
Pets are not allowed.
- Hair dryer
Frais de gestion