It's time to escape to Taunton Gardens and indulge yourself with peace and quiet. At Taunton Gardens, the roar of urban life is replaced by the gentle melodies of natures little musicians. Soothe your soul, revive your senses. Book your stay today, you owe it to yourself. Beautifully restored, this 1860's early settlers wooden cottage once used as a wash house for the stone Homestead built in 1852.
The Garden Cottage
Enjoy the privacy of your very own self-contained cottage. Relax, unwind and experience the exciting attractions our region has to offer. The atmosphere serene and totally private. Unrestricted access to the lush award winning gardens.
• One bedroom, two singles or one queen bed.
• Kitchen, overlooking park-like garden, pond and bird life.
• Laundry/bathroom, generous sized lounge with stunning uninterrupted views of the mountains.
• Fold-out divan makes an extra double bed.
• Large covered decking for outdoor living and dining.
• Self-Contained & Serviced
• Smoke free interior
- Free parking
- Private Bathroom
- Separate Entry