A bed and breakfast stay should not simply be a bed for the night. It offers the opportunity to savour an experience in itself, to enjoy unique fond memories to take home with you. In aiming for that, we offer...
* Personal warm and friendly hospitality
* Three large character bedrooms, a choice of either queen, twin or super
king beds, each room with it's personal deck with glorious vista views.
* En-suite or private bathrooms.
* Swimming pool with sun deck.
* Laundry accommodated.
* Private bush trails in 11 acres of native New Zealand Forest.
* Traditional dinner meals, bbqs, and a succulent Bhutanese specialty!
* There is a separate library of books, games TV lounge, DVDs/videos, for that rainy day when everyone...
* Complimentary self serve hot drinks and cold refreshments at all times.
* Bhutanese fun theme evening available. Consists of authentic food, music, tales and traditional dress from the tiny Himalayan kingdom.
* Eden House is an ideal touring centre.
* Parua Bay and Whangarei Heads is scenically stunning, with a host of walks, parks and activities. The Whangarei Peninsular is renown for a plethora of beautiful quiet bays, a surfing beach and is only 20 minutes from the charming harbour town of Whangarei. The Bay of Islands is an easy day trip, being only 75 minutes easy drive.
Your hosts, Richard and Carole are originally from England, but have been in New Zealand for many years. Richard was brought up in the Bay of Plenty and Auckland. They have traveled extensively, having also lived in Central Africa (Malawi), Solomon Islands and Bhutan. Both enjoy the theatre and are active members of Whangarei's repertory theatre.
- Free parking
- Private Bathroom
- Breakfast Service
Pay per use
|Complimentary light laundry accommodated.||$0.00|
Local Shuttle Driving Service
|Cuisine cooking - with 24 hours notice.||$0.00|