Charming top floor apartment in an historic building overlooking a beautiful terrace. Double living room with dining area, well-kept kitchen with central island equipped with every comfort, professional oven and hob, Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, microwave and every type of equipment. Three bedrooms, one double and two with twin beds each one. Each room has its own bathroom annexed. A beautiful studio with desk and wireless internet wifi.
We will welcome you in the best conditions, with a person who speaks English, French, Spanish or Italian.
You also have at your disposal a dedicated phone number for every need during your stay.
final cleaning of your apartment
Services bookable in advance on request :
-Driver to and from airport
- Excursions by car with a driver
- Excursions to the most famous fashion outlet by car with a driver
-Catering at home
- Restaurant reservation
- Reservations for shows and events
- Extra cleaning during the stay
- Baby sitting
Our check-in times are from 15 to 19, and check out from 9 to 11, requests for overtime may be required a contribution of 20 Euros.
- And 'no smoking inside the apartment, but you can do so on the terrace
- E 'it is forbidden to keep up the volume of the music and television
- Please respect your neighbors
- All guests must treat the property and furnishings of the house with total respect
The apartment will be cleaned before your arrival.
Guests are expected to leave the apartment in reasonable condition
|Space offered||Entire place|
- Washing machine
- Free parking
Availability calendar and prices
Pedro Miguel 5.0 stars 07/14/2015
Helen was a fantastic host and very helpful.
Having someone nice meeting you when you just arrived from a long flight makes all the difference.
Katja 5.0 stars 10/24/2015
Helene is a really nice person and a good host.
The handover of keys was really easy, you can contact her per text with the given phone number.
She's got a lot of hints for the city, where to go and what to see.
Dušanka 5.0 stars 04/21/2015
Zu empfehlen, die Gastgeberin ist wirklich nett!