Welcome to our artistic urban oasis on a quiet back street in the center of town. Trees provide a wonderful green screen for privacy, where you can relax on our screened porch until the evening show or game. Meanwhile, you are minutes away from as much food or fun as a person can find in Music city.
We are walking distance to 12 South and just minutes from most of what is popular in Nashville: 2 blocks to many excellent restaurants on 8th Ave, a 5 min drive to Downtown (or a long walk), The Convention Center, Mercy Lounge, The Gulch, Ryman Auditorium, Broadway (Sobro), Music Row, colleges and Greenhills. 10 minutes to East Nashville. Other nearby popular spots: Nissan Stadium, Bridgestone Arena, Radnor lake, Vanderbilt, Belmont University, Lipscomb University.
Opryland is a 15 min drive. 9 miles (10-15 min without traffic) to the Nashville Airport.
- 3 Queen beds, 1 bath. Sleeps a total of 6.
- Hardwood Floors throughout
- Fully furnished Kitchen with range oven, microwave, full-size refrigerator, sink and dishwasher.
- Central Air and Heat
- Dining room (flexible seating up to eight)
- Screened porch.
- 1 flat screen TV with Internet TV options such as Netflix, Youtube, etc.
- Local artist
- Access the cottage with your own private code via keypad lock.
- Off-street parking (free for 5 cars), and on-street parking with easy access to public transportation
- We recommend using taxi services of Uber or Lyft
-East Nashville Five Points area
-Music City Center
-Grand Ole Opry
We do require guests to sign a standard rental contract electronically. Please inquire prior to booking to get the details.
|Space offered||Entire place|
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Washing machine
- Washing machine
- Cable TV