Food Tourism House is our private home and we have a nice cozy room which we call Room A for rent on daily basis for one guest or a couple who are together. But we can accommodate up to 4 people traveling together as we have one more room called Room B as a secondary room.
Our hospitality is unique and we provide:
- Free big breakfast ( brunch ) for one guest per room
- Or free basic breakfast for two guests per room
- Free Snacks between meals
- Free Sweets
- Free tea and coffee
- Free drinking water ( from supermarket )
- Free 24 hrs internet WiFi
- Free notebook for surfing online
- Free Bicycle for touring
- Free transport to nearby bus stop
- Free tour to nearby villages
- Free laundary services for stay 4 nights or more
These services are charged:
- Pick up and drop off service for any distance more than 2 kilometers
- Delicious home-cooked meals and cooking classes
- Attending Malaya Wedding
- Private tour to many interesting places where tourists could not reach
- Tour to Malaya villages if distance is more than 2 kilometers
- Accommodation at Malaya family home, 2 rooms available
- Attending Malaya batik painting workshop
- Language course (Malaya and English)
- Cycling Tour
- Host Family with full time to entertain guests
- Excursion to natural hot water spring
- Trip to famous Afamosa Tourist village
We are a family and we warmly welcome travelers from anywhere in the world to come to our doorstep, stay with us and dine with us. Our hospitality is unique and we provide Homestay accommodation and good food.
Malaysia's culinary is a mixture of many cuisines such Malays, Chinese, Indian, Thai and Arabian, and we bring all under one roof, where we serve the best of the best, food you will find nowhere else in whole Malaysia as we use expensive spices and a lot of fresh herbs in our cooking, which makes our unique food. My wife is a chef at home, but we are both ex –restaurateurs and are very happy to greet our guests with healthy diet cooked at home, and we equally satisfy all our guests whether vegetarian or not. Our food has a lot of vegetable based dishes such as legumes and more greens, and we bring along many plates full of local salad or Arabian versions which are all so tasty and good for your health.
None of our guests should miss our amazing breakfast, in fact, it is a big brunch and like 3-star-hotel breakfast which is a combination of Malaysian, Arabian and Western food, all served on a table full of everything, between 8:30 and 12 noon every day.
Cooking classes and dinners:
Five-course dinner meal, either Arabian or Malaysian or both, is served to our dear guests who desire to experience wonderful home dining, a specially designed healthy diet and truly supper yummy. We will be really happy to invite our guests to come into our kitchen if they would like to go to a cooking class, a two-hour hands on food workshop, where they can learn one by one all the spices, herbs and all other ingredients for our home cooking, for maximum of 5 people and a minimum of one individual.
We have our own transport and our son who is good tour guide can show the guests all Melaka interesting places including Melaka historic sights. There are so many interesting places to see in Melaka and we happy to show our guest the hidden treasure of our city where tourists can not reach. Guests who want to use public transport can reach historic sights by bus.
- Air conditioning
- Free parking