★Live like a King (or Queen) in Queen Village★
Garden house, Entire place - Philadelphia, United States
- 1,000 sq ft condo loft. Decked out with amenities.
- King bed, stereo, toiletries, full kitchen & bath, workspace, Netflix, and flooded with natural light
- Walk to food & fun
Premier location in Queen Village, a mid-1800's neighborhood founded by creatives. QV simmers with modern energy, making it an ideal neighborhood for visitors who love to keep their fashion, food and fun eclectic and local.
My place is PERFECT for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
The 100-year-old building was converted into a loft-style condo after having been a fabric factory in historic Queen Village. The layout of the home is unique and the hardwood floors are still original!
- Plush king-sized bed
- 2 large pillows
- 2 standard memory foam pillows
- 2 nightstands with coasters and water pitcher
- Large desk
- Office chair
- Outlet splitter to plug in multiple devices
Sony Surround Sound Stereo System
- Plug n' Play audio throughout the condo
- Oven and stove
- Utensils, plates, and bowls
- Wine glasses and cups
- Spatulas and other cooking tools
- 42'' Vizio TV
- Amazon Fire TV to stream Netflix, YouTube, HBO GO, and more
- Couch that can seat two people comfortably and chair for one
- Marble floors
- Walk-in shower with glass doors
- Shampoo, conditioner, and lotion
- Bath towels and hand towels
- Hair dryer
- Hand soap
You'll have access to the entire space—it's all yours!
Under no circumstances may the indoor fireplace be used during your stay, it is off limits.
If I am available, I try to meet guests if they are open to it. Otherwise, I am pretty hands-off and have built an in-depth guidebook with my knowledge on the home and neighborhood for you to use during your stay. I am here to help you have a great trip no matter what!
The combination of the space and the neighborhood make this a one-of-a-kind Philadelphia experience.
A homey, welcoming tangle of narrow blocks, pert architecture and mature trees, the area was founded as a working-class suburb, but was eventually folded into the city proper in the mid-1800s. This unique history, coupled with its prime waterfront location and the old-time aesthetic charm it shares with neighboring Society Hill, helps Queen Village stand out as one of Philly’s most stable and stirring pockets of city life.
The longest-established neighborhood in this close-knit slice of Philly, Queen Village is extremely accessible to navigable by foot and bicycle, a perk not lost on residents who are particular about dining, drinking and shopping close to home.
Walk to the famous South Street to grab a drink or bite to eat and people watch. Walk up and down 4th Street, stopping into the quirky local boutiques to find some mementos for your trip.
- Long known as the edgiest street in Philadelphia, South Street is a melting pot of groups and cultures.
Residents and visitors, teenagers and adults, preppies and punk rockers, artists and attorneys all mix seamlessly together on the storied boulevard.
Shoppers searching for a statement-making look, visitors hungry for a real Philly cheesesteak and music lovers who want to catch an up-and-coming band all head to South Street.
Ethnically diverse restaurants, bars that keep the party going long after dessert and galleries and performance spaces help make South Street the place where everyone meets.
- This stretch of 4th Street is widely known for its proliferation of fabric shops and stores, but it also features some of the area’s top shopping and dining.
Second Street/Headhouse Square
- Ever so slightly removed from Fabric Row, Queen Village’s chunk of Second Street features public green space and well-loved pubs and cafes to the south. To the north, it empties into Headhouse Square, a beautiful historic open space home to popular bars and restaurants and Philly’s premier weekend farmers market.
The neighborhood is a walker's paradise! Easily navigate the city on foot to find local eateries, cafes, boutiques, and more.
- Multiple SEPTA bus routes shuttle between the neighborhood, both from Center City and from the opposite side of Washington Avenue, Queen Village’s southern border. The tightly packed residential streets, featuring a multitude of street-level private garages, make parking a challenge, especially at night, but motorists planning shorter-term visits can take advantage of multiple lots along Front Street. We are nearby two SEPTA bus stops.
- 18-minute walk from the BSS ATT Station to Fern Rock TC at the Lombard South Station stop.
- Transit Score is Excellent, 70 out of 100.
- Uber and Lyft are available in Philadelphia, offering you a cheap and effective way to get around town.
- You can rent a bike for your stay or use the bike-sharing program Indego.
This condo is at the top of the stairs on the third floor.
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Entire Home|
- Cable TV
- Air Conditioning
- Wheelchair access possible
- Free parking
- Laptop Friendly Workspace