Balcony Apartment Budapest is a beautiful self catering holiday apartment in the center of Budapest, next to Danube river and Margaret island.
- A recently renovated beautiful apartment with two balconies, 40 m2 size
- Jacuzzi size corner bathtub for two with foam bath, towels and hairdryer, unlimited hot water
- Infrared sauna for two person
- Fully equipped kitchen with washing machine, oven, microwave, coffee machine, fridge and free coffee, tea
- Internet/Wi-Fi, use of Laptop
- TV/DVD player/movies
- Use of mobile phone with local number
- Very quite location with garden in the center of Budapest, right next to Danube river
- Margaret island, the nicest park of Budapest 5 minutes away with a 5km running track and swimming pools
- Restaurants, cafes, pubs, supermarkets are steps away - a very good and safe neighborhood
- Perfect public transportation to airport and train stations, 24 hour public transportation minutes away
- Near to thermal baths
- Free maps, guides and all information you need, we help you to plan your stay
Ideal for two person, but can fit a third person in an opening sofa bed.
The whole apartment is facing a garden, so it is very quite, you will only hear birds singing, no street noise.
Located in central Budapest, in the lovely Pozsonyi street, having some of the best restaurants, bars, cafes and terraces in Budapest, very popular among locals, but not a tourist trap.
The apartment's two balconies will make you feel like you are sitting out in nature, where you can enjoy summer evenings. If you want more green, just walk out to the nearby Margaret Island, the most beautiful park of Budapest with bars and clubs waiting for you.
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Panoramic view
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Card games
- Infrared sauna
- Large corner bathtub
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 4.0
- Facilities 5.0
- Location 5.0
- Value for money 5.0
- Accuracy of description 4.0
gabriel 4.0 07/06/2016
A great apartment with perfect location. Close to stores, restaurants, café and close to parks, danube, busses and trams and still a quiet street with lovely trees framing it in
Everything went smooth and easy. I could definately see me staying there again with my family!
Raphael 5.0 11/07/2013
Very nice apartment (especially the bathroom) in a cool neighborhood: lots of restaurants, cafés and shops. Not too far from the city centre, not too touristy.
Inge 5.0 08/14/2014
Unser Gastgeber war sehr nett und hat uns mit vielen wichtigen Informationen versorgt
Raphael 5.0 11/07/2013
Aki was very welcoming and had some great tips for places to go out to. Thanks!
Stephan 5.0 08/05/2013
A great host! A warm welcome and great tips. Thank you very much!