APARTMENT ROME - COLOSSEUM- Via dei SS Quattro- #420
Located in the heart of Rome, with a great view of the Colosseum, few minutes away from the subway.
80 sq.mts apartment set on the first floor with elevator consists of:
with double sofa bed ( 190 x145), table and 6 chairs, VCR,Tv,DVD player, Mp3 speakers, 2 bookshelves, fans on ceilings, 2 windows on the street ( view of the Colosseum).
EAT IN KITCHEN
with gas stove & oven, refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, coffee machine, kettle, CD player, little table with stools, ventilation system ;
#1- with Queen size bed ( 200 x 170), closet, fan on ceiling, en suite bathroom, window on inner courtyard;
#2- with double bed (190 x165), single bed on mezzanine, closet, safe, window on street (view of the Colosseum)
#1-with shower, ventilation system;
#2- en suite in bedroom #1, with bathtub, shower fix, bidet, window on inner courtyard;
Independent heating, wm, tv, cd player, dishwasher, microwave, VCR, DVD player, Mp3 Speakers, fans, WiFi. Monthly possible. Discounts for 2 week or more.
This apartment was completely refurbished in 2012 and is decorated with taste and attention to detail. Located in the area where the gladiators used to train before fighting, the windows offer some stunning views of the Coliseum, the giant structure so full of history.
The 85m2 apartment is capable of accommodating 7 guests and is situated on the first floor of a traditional building (with a lift) in the heart of the Eternal City. The main room is a bright, spacious and elegantly decorated living room featuring a double sofa-bed, an LCD television, a DVD player, a Wi-Fi internet connection, and a dining table and chairs. On the left hand side you will find a modern, fully-equipped kitchen. From the living room you can reach the bedroom that contains a double bed and the loft featuring a single bed. The second bedroom is equipped with a double bed and a large bathroom with a bathtub. There is also a second bathroom with a spacious box shower.
The apartment’s excellent location will allow you to easily reach the city’s main places of interest, such as the Vatican, Trastevere, Piazza Navona and Piazza Venezia. The area is well-connected by bus and metro (line B via the Colosseo stop), and also houses a range of traditional shops, wine bars, cafes and restaurants where you can sample some genuine Roman cooking.
10 good reasons to choose my flat
1. because from the moment you close the door of the flat to the one you touch the stones of
Coliseum with your hands it takes 2 minutes and 58 seconds exactly!
2. because there is a supermarket Carrefour next door, opened every day of the week;
3. because the flat has been just renovated;
4. because the area is perfect for tourists: only in the same street there are 10 restaurants, wine
cellars and bistrot, for all tastes and all pockets;
5. because I can bet you could not find in the area another house that can host 7 people, that
has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, at that quality and at that price.
6. because the fans placed in the rooms are more beautiful, more effective and less polluting
than air conditioned;
7. because it is in the centre of Roman night life, but very silent, thanks to special good
8. because after a few days opening and closing the windows watching Coliseum, you will
feel like Russel Crowe in "The Gladiator";
9. because it is a flat full of sunlight;
10. because after reading again this list I have decided that sooner or later I will return living in
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Washing machine