This bedroom is newly renovated, with access to a shared bathroom, kitchen and dinning area on the ground floor of a basement and three story building located the up and coming Bedford-Stuyvesant section of Brooklyn, New York. This room is designed with a double bed for up to two guest, a dresser, hardwood flooring and features two windows providing light and a view on the front of the building. There is a full leather futon in the room as well that can accommodate an additional guest. Clean linens and towels are provided.
The Kitchen is fully equipped with a refrigerator, stove with oven, a microwave, a coffee maker, a toaster oven and all the kitchen supplies. A few essentials are provided such as coffee, tea, sugar and creamer. The bathroom features a bathtub, sink and toilet.
The apartment is located within 15 minutes by subway to Barclays Center, Atlantic Center Terminal and Atlantic Center Mall; 25 minutes by Subway to the South Street Seaport and Freedom Tower in Manhattan.
Transportation: 2 blocks away from subway G line (Myrtle-Willoughby Aves; M43 Bus Stop (Willoughby) across the street on Tompkins Avenue.
Travel information will be provided after the booking has been completed. The log-in for the WiFi will be provided at check-in. We will be available daily by text, email or cell phone and sometimes in person at the listing if you need anything.
Caroline does not live at this location but periodically comes to visit each guest during their stay. Guests will be greeted and checked in by the property's housekeeper.
- Air conditioning
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 3.0 stars
- Facilities 3.0 stars
- Location 3.0 stars
- Value for money 4.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 3.0 stars
Jindrich 3.0 stars 10/17/2016
+ Subway just 2 blocks away
+ Subway station working 24/7
+ grocery stores in the surrounding
+ kitchen, so you can prepare small dishes at home
+ good price for NYC
+ the housekeeper lives in the apartment, was nice
- this part of Brooklyn seemed to be quite dirty and little unsafe
- one bathroom together with toilet for 4-5 people
- in the apartment live more people that need to use the bathroom every morning before they go to the work, so you need to wait sometimes quite long
- the cleanness is "ok, fine"
- it was pretty cold in the room especially over the night and in the morning in October, because of air conditioning in the leaky window, no heating in the room
- no bell or sign of the accommodation at the door, so you need to call a US number to open the door on the first day
- 30 $ surcharge if you come after 9 pm/21:00 - doesn't matter why (our flight had a delay...)
- Deposit 200 $ (NO €!!!), held till check out
- we never met the host, just call with her
Sylvia 5.0 stars 07/10/2016
Cheryl and Caroline are professionals in the hosting field: they just provided the right hints to minor difficulties and it was really easy and comfortable with them. Thanks a lot!
Angelika 5.0 stars 05/19/2014
The host is simply grea!
David 5.0 stars 05/09/2014
Many thanks to our host Caroline and her sister for their friendliness and attention to detail during our stay. We will certainly look them up next time.