This luxury loft is located under the roof of a beautiful Art Nouveau building from 1924. The apartment is of very high quality and tastefully furnished. You inhabit here an area of about 140 square meters with an open floor plan on the 2nd floor and another bedroom on the 1st floor. The loft can accommodate up to 4 people. The sleeping areas on the 2nd floor are seperated with a curtain.
In the basement of the house there is a shared office, above a private apartment. The villa is situated in a quiet residential street, though it is located in the heart of Eppendorf. The shopping street Eppendorfer Baum and the well known Isemarkt can be reached in less than 5 minutes by foot. You can find there all shops for daily needs, restaurants and cafes in great selection.
The surroundings are beautiful green: the Eichpark, Bolivarpark, Innocentiapark, Alsterpark and Aussenalster are all within a radius of 10 minutes walk.
In close proximity you can find the subway stations Klosterstern (U1) and Eppendorfer Baum (U3) through which you reach the main train station, the harbor, and the city center in about 10 minutes. In addition, the bus line 114 and an Alsterdampfer are driving from the Streekbruecke in about 200 meters away.
- 1 sleeping area with double bed (160x200 cm), TV, larde closet and work desk
- 2 bedrooms with bunk beds
- 1 living room with sofa, armchairs, office cabinet, TV, Blue Ray player, HiFi system and balcony
- 1 kitchen with large dining table, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, coffee pot and Nespresso machine
- 1 bathroom with shower, washing machine and dryer
- 1 bathroom with bathtub
spacious hallway with staircase
- Smoking allowed
- Free parking
- Washing machine
- Professionally managed
- Bed linen
- Dryer machine
- Hair dryer
Availability calendar and prices