The "Old Town" of Bucharest - with more than 250 restaurants and clubs is located at only 10 minute walking from the studio.
Park Studio is composed of a spacious area with a king size bed and a two armchairs, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom.
The room is equipped with a coffee table, a desk and a chair.
The king size bed can be divided in 2 single beds of 0.90 x 2,00 each one.
In the kitchen you will find all the equipment you need to prepare a quick breakfast or dinner: refrigerator, electric stove, toaster, coffee maker, kettle and kitchenware.
We also offer a free welcome pack with salt, pepper, sugar, tea, coffee....
The renovated bathroom has a shower, toilet and free hotel cosmetics: soap and shampoo.
Recently we added a washing machine and a 106 cm smart tv with wifi and internet access.
Although located in the center of Bucharest, the area is quiet.
Metro Station (University Square) is located at just two minutes walking from the house. The bus station is right in front of your building and a taxi station is really close, so you can easy access transport anytime you need. We are sure that you will enjoy your stay in our studio. The office of the company is in the area - in case of any problem, we will solve it quickly.
PS - in the same building we have three more studios and two - two bedroom apartments.They are also listed on 9flats.com.
• breakfast - 5 euro/person
• extra cleaning – 10 euro (including sheets/towels change)
• baby cot (for children under 3 years ) – free
• extra bed (for children older then 3 years and adults) – not available
• transfer from / to the airport – 25 euro/one way ; 50 euro/round trip *
• transfer from / to railway station – 10 euro/one way *
• shopping at request (15 % commission from the invoice)
• taxi in Bucharest – from 15 euro/hour
• one day trip at Bran (Dracula) and Peles Castle – 150 euro (for 2 persons)
• one day trip at Bran (Dracula) and Peles Castle – 170 euro (for 3-4 persons)
• * one car, 3 (maximum 4) persons
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine