Please read the whole Text.
First of all:
Please, do not expect too much at this price and you won't be disappointed. I think for this cheap price for that Top Central Location you can overlook one or another things.
Little, but very comfortable room with charm. The room size is ca 30qm. The couch give space for 1 person.
If you arrive with a second or more persons there are sleeping air mattress which can be used.
The Room is in good condition. It is a 2 room flat with Bathroom, bathub and a wash bowl.
The other room is also to rent for guests. that means you have to share the toilet with other guests.
Due to the main station you have access to a vast number of bakerys, cafés , restaurants and saloons. You can reach everything in 4 - 5 mins by foot.
- The scene-quater "Steintor" dictance is only 8 mins, there you have a lot of shopping choice too
- The party area is right in front of the door. At the weekend you can do much activitys. Unlimited bars and discotheques are near by.
- The river "Weser" is only 10 mins by foot
- You can reach the "St. Petri Dom" in 6 - 7 mins
- The Main station in 4 - 5 mins by foot
- The city is in 5 mins reachable
- Kiosk in 10 meter
- sleeping air mattress
- your own key
- little welcoming present
- towel for hands
- desk chair
- storage room
The Appartement is located in the "Bremen party area".
This area is urban and busy. It is not calm. That means at weekends it is a lil bit louder outside but you can make super partys too. During normal weeks it is more calm because the most
bars are closed except special events.
Please only book the room if you can accept this.
By the way i have no curtains in the room.
Important for the reservation:
The calender is always up-to-date
We confirm your booking within two hours.
- Handtuch / Towel
- Seife / Soap
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 3.0 stars
- Facilities 3.0 stars
- Location 5.0 stars
- Value for money 4.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 4.0 stars
Anne 3.0 stars 05/12/2016
Lage war super, Messe fußläufig erreichbar. Das war aber auch das einzig positive. Wohnung war nicht sehr sauber. Das bequeme Ausziehsofa ist nicht mehr wirklich zum drauf schlagen geeignet. Bad ist eine Katastrophe!