Designer LOFT + GARAGE + BALCONY in Central Warsaw
You are welcome to my spacious 42 m2 designer apartment in one of the most famous districts of the capital - ŚRÓDMIEŚCIE.
The apartment is located in a historic, newly renovated building and has absolutely all the comforts and interior climate that appreciates both the busy businessman, known for his good taste artists, as well as two lovers looking for an original interior for a romantic trip to the Poland's capital!
Living room – large sofa, dining table, desk, big TV set with wireless soundsystem
Kitchen - fully equipped, junker branded, high quality concrete design countertops
Bathroom – large shower, rainforest showerhead, bright and spacious
Bedroom - queen-size bed, high quality mattress, abselutely quiet at night, wardrobe
For your disposal are:
Bed linen & towels
Iron and ironing board
Coffee & tea
Books and magazines
Healthy breakfast every morning: dried fruits, oats, milk, bread, jam and honey
Garage for an extra fee of 75 PLN / day
Any special requirements - just ask!
Interaction with Guests
I designed the place myself and absolutely love my home. Currently I am out of town most days due to my professional occupation. Hence I am not in the apartment, but I have a friend living close by who is taking care of you and the apartment while I am away. In case even if I am out of town I will always be available to answer your questions through the chat and wish you some brilliant days in this vibrant neighborhood of Warsaw!
The neighborhood is a vibrant and hip part of Warsaw, where new vivid bars, stylish cafes and tasty restaurants with local and international cousine are emerging. Palace of Culture is around the corner, couple minutes more the old town, Nowy Świat street or Łazienki Park. . Highlights include:
* History: Warsaw Upraising Museum; Polish-Jewish museum Polin; National Museum; Military Museum and many many more
* Science: Kopernik Science Park, 15 min away, definately worth spending a day
* Sports: World famous National Stadium is 7 min away!
* Cafes/Restaurants, especially around nearest streets: Poznanska/Emilii Plater/Wspólna/Wilcza/Marszałkowska Streets)
* Local Theatre (Nowogrodzka Street)
* Shopping malls: Zlote Tarasy, Galeria Plac Unii Lubelskiej, Plac Trzech Krzyży etc.
* Tourist Attractions: Palace of Culture, National Art Gallery, Jewish Ghetto (Plac Grzybowski) and many more...
* Airport: easy access to Chopin International and about an hour away from Modlin
* Business: Central Business District minutes away
* Parks: Łazienki, Pole Mokotowskie, Park Saski etc.
* Universities: 3min from Politechnika, 10 min from SGH, 15 min from Warsaw University
* Excellent Assortment of Art galleries, museums
* Impressively low level of crime
Warsaw club scene to explore by tram
#Bank Club, 8 min#
#Enclave, 8 min#
#Organza, 8 min#
#Sketch club, 8 min#
#Dekade, 8 min# and many more within 15 mins
The following are within a 5-10min walk:
* Central or Śródmieście Railway station
* Centrum or Politechnika Metro station
* Trams from stop "Hoza" or "Plac Politechniki" or "Koszykowa"
* Taxi Ranks
* Bicycle Ranks
* check jakDojadę app or for any other directions in the city
Other Things to Note
* Links from/to Fryderyk Chopin Airport:
- Bus#175 stops across Marriott (5zl)
- Train: To/From Dworzec Centralny (5zl)
- Taxi: up to 40zl
* Links from/to Modlin Airport:
- Bus,depends on the time of day(circa 30-40zl)
- Train- more frequent service (circa 30zl).
- Taxi - weekday (120zl); weekend (150zl)
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|