Alfred Heights has three large bedrooms and two bathrooms with shower/baths. This accommodation is suitable for Brighton weekend hen party groups and large family groups.
The third floor holiday apartment has sea views and is a 5 minute ride into Brighton along the coast road.
Free late check out and bar pass package (see below).
Perfectly situated a stone throw away from the beach where you can take morning stroll, a brisk swim, enjoy a famous homemade Italian ice cream at Brighton famous 'Morroccos Restaurant' or enjoy a mouth-watering cake or pastry from one of Britain's top 20 artisan bakeries downstairs. A perfect way to start your day.
On street parking is just metres away at £5.20 for a full day.
The bedrooms include 7 beds in total, 2 of which are double sofa beds.
Open plan living and eating areas. The contemporary lounge has a flat screen T.V, with BT Sport, freeview and a wifi sound bar, perfect for plugging in your mp3 device.
The apartment also benefits from fast Wi-Fi, perfect for streaming.
All you need are your sunglasses and slippers.
Bedroom one is large and en-suite, with two singles and a double sofa bed, with views to the sea.
Bedroom two has steps up to a double bunk, with a separate single bed underneath,
Bedroom three has a further single and double sofa bed.
The kitchen can sit 8-10 people and has everything you need for a night in. This stylish kitchen has a gas cooker, oven and microwave as well as all utensils.
FREE LATE CHECK OUT UNTIL 6PM )and bank holiday Monday, midday all other days.
We really want you to enjoy your stay with us and in order to make sure that you do and for the sake of other residents, we ask you to respect the house rules:
1. Smoking is not permitted.
2. Please keep any noise down after 10.30pm & before 7am.
3. Please leave outdoor shoes on the door mat.
4. No pets are allowed without prior permission.
5. The balcony is to be used for emergency access only. If the break glass point is breached during your stay, you agree to losing you deposit in full.
6. Check out is at 10am. We do ask that you respect the check-out time as it affects our ability to prepare the apartment for other guests and there is a late check out charge of £50, which will be deducted from your deposit.
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|