A beautiful new, clean and equipped with top of the line appliances apartment with one bedroom and a sofa bed able to accommodate four people in total.
Our home has been designed carefully with bright and lively colors, quality materials and surfaces and in general, only the best you can get for a trouble-free and restful stay.
It has it's own private fenced garden with some fruit trees from where you can pick up fresh fruits. The location is perfect for kids also. Totally safe for a trouble and worry free stay for your trip. There is also private parking spot available right next to the house
It is located just 300 meters away, a 5 min walking distance from the most gorgeous four beaches of Chania. The Golden beach and Ag. Apostoloi beaches complex.
There you will also find the beautiful park and hill church perfect for relaxing, cycling, walking, enjoying meals and drinks at the beach bars and taverns, sunbathing on sandy clean, blue flag beaches. Also many hiking and walking spots with hidden areas and secret beaches to explore!
Everything is just around the corner. Super markets, ATMs, restaurants and lots of buses coming and going to the nearby, just 3 km of distance, beautiful city of Chania.
This is one of the most sought out areas of town and with a reason. It's beautiful, clean and with easy access to all parts of Chania, west or east, north and south.
- THE ROOMS-
• LIVING ROOM: Bright and clean open spaces for a relaxing stay. The living room has access to the private fenced garden where you can enjoy your meal and breakfasts or your afternoon beverage while sunbathing. Area is totally safe for kids. There is a cozy and beautiful sofa bed that can sleep two more people if needed. A flat tv with cable access, stereo system and everything needed for a trouble and worry-free stay
• KITCHEN: Top of the line, new and clean surfaces, bright colors and fully equipped for preparing any meal you feel like.
• BEDROOM: A queen sized bed with a super comfortable mattress, new linens, beautifully decorated with it's own A/C for these warm summer nights, en suite bathroom and closet room
• BATHROOM: Totally new, beautifully designed with bright colours, and stone tiles bathroom with a waterfall shower and white sinks and a brand new RED washing machine. Love that red washing machine!! :p
In the house you will find all essential equipment and amenities, such as:
• In the Living Room (air condition, magazines, and books, board games, flat tv, cable tv access, stereo system with walled speakers in every room of the house, DVD & cd player)
• In the Kitchen (espresso machine and espresso tablets, filter coffee machine, automatic ceramic cooker, brand new detached oven, toaster, kettle, of course, pans, pots, plates, cutlery etc, a brand new fridge and freezer and more for preparing any meal, beverage or drink you feel like. Also, tea/coffee, sugar/salt, olive oil and our own organic and chemical free wine
• In the Bedroom and closet room (linens, Iron, hair dryer, hangers, a/c, central heating
• In the bathroom (waterfall shower, brand new washing machine, towels, shampoo, soap, toilet paper etc)
We have curated for you a guide and map of locations to visit. All of them handpicked and favourite spots that include beautiful beaches, secret locations, hiking and walking spots, locations of historic and natural interest. Also, places to eat local food, not touristy fast food garbage, hip bars, traditional villages, gorges & paths and more.
The house is located a mere 300 meters far way from Agioi Apostoloi beach area. Agioi Apostoloi is a waterfront village, named after a small church called Agioi Apostoloi ("Saint Apostles") and it is famous for its coves.
Found only 4 km from the center of Chania, it is known for its small protected woods, for a summer beach volleyball competition, and as a favorite beach for winter swimmers. Agioi Apostoloi is located between the city of Chania to the east and the summer resorts of Agia Marina and Platanias to the west.
Many inhabitants of Chania visit the sandy beaches during the weekends because they are close to the city, they have sports facilities and they are quite warm even from the first weeks of the summer.
There are three different beaches in Agioi Apostoloi, each one situated in its own small bay.
The most well-known beach in the village is called Chrissi Akti ("Golden Beach"), due to the gold colour of the sand. The second of Agioi Apostoli’s beaches is a horseshoe shaped sandy cove which is popular with swimmers. The beach is 500 meters long and 50 metres wide and can be accessed via wooden boards and ramps. The beach has received a Blue Flag award. The third beach is the smallest beach in this Municipality at 300 metres long and 20 metres wide. The beach is approached by wooden boards and ramps and again has Blue Flag status. its shallow waters make it advisable for children.
The village of Agioi Apostoloi is also known for its sardine feast. During the feast, lots of people, locals and visitors alike, gather here to freely taste the grilled sardines, drink raki or tsikoudia, and listen to traditional Cretan music.
The waterfront of the Agioi Apostoloi (the park included) is under preservation by the authorities, therefore, there is still green space next to the sea. The local flora consists of many Pine, Nerium oleander, Palmaes and Eucalyptus trees. Sea Daffodil, a rare and protected species with large, delicate, white flowers and a strong scent, also grows in the area.
Environmental educational projects take place throughout the year, particularly regarding the Loggerhead (caretta-caretta) sea turtles that use the coastline to breed.
In Agioi Apostoloi, you can find very good beach bars. You can also find all the usual summer hot spots: bars, restaurants and taverns, cafés, shops etc. Apart from these, Chania city is in walking distance from Agioi Apostoloi, meaning you can have the best of both worlds: great beaches and superb sights.
Also, there is easy access to all other parts of the municipality like on the west the resorts of Platanias and Agia marina with their famous beach bars where you can enjoy your cocktail in a pool looking at the sunset over Thodorou islet. If you have a car (we recommend it and we can send you an offer for discounted prices if you need to) you can easily visit other world famous locations, like balos peninsula and falasarna beach or endure on the twisty and beautiful mountain routes that will take you through gorges and a wonderful unique Cretan natural habitat to Therisso or Elafonisi, Sfakia, Samaria gorge and so much more.
You will get a personally curated map with all these locations and many more pinpointed for you.
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Washing machine
- Professionally managed
- Pets live here
- Bed linen
- Cable TV
- Hair dryer
- Filter Coffee
- Radio player