Ilision Apartment next Concert Hall / Kolonaki, Free Transfer
This is a well appointed and centrally located apartment which consists of two bedrooms with double beds, a large living / dining room with dinning table and chairs, one bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, and a small balcony with nice view. Wifi connection, bedlinen, towels and cleaning are free of charge.
It is located in a very privileged spot, right beside the Kolonaki area and Concert Hall Athens (Megaron Musikis), in Ilisia area / Semelis street. It is within short metro drive distance to all Athens' main sights, close to Syntagma square, the National Garden, the Acropolis and Plaka. Around this square there are lots of small local restaurants, a bakery and a supermarket, ideal for your daily needs.
Public transportation (bus/trolley/tram/metro) is really convenient in this area towards all destinations.
How to get there:
1. Take advantage of our FREE transfer from the Airport (or Port) to the apartment. In an effort to simplify you reaching the apartment you've rented we are offering this free service. Our driver will be expecting you at the airport's / port's gate with a sign with your name to take you directly to the apartment, so you don't have to worry to call us or manage a way to get there. This service is upon request at least 2 days before the arrival (for max 4 guests).
2. Easily reach from Metro station "Megaron Musikis / Athens Concert hall". Direct access to Athens Airport at "Megaron Musikis" metro station .
3. X95 express-bus to Athens airport. Almost anything can be reached on foot, embassies, museums, shopping, touristic attractions e.t. By bus "express 95 / 93" to the station "Megaron Musikis"- the apartment is within walking distance.
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
- Free Transfer
- Cot available
- Coffee maker
- DVD / Cd player
- Sofa beds
- Stove with hot plates
Availability calendar and prices
(+ 3 reviews from partners.)
- Cleanliness 4.0 stars
- Facilities 4.0 stars
- Location 4.0 stars
- Value for money 4.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 3.0 stars
Christian 5.0 stars 11-14-2014
Jens-Uwe 5.0 stars 04-12-2014
The representative is a nice guy and the contact went well. No problems at all.
Regina 1.0 stars 01-02-2015
Leider hatten wir mit dem Gastgeber überhaupt keinen Kontakt.Als wir ihn wegen kaum zu ertragender Kälte in der Wohnung anrufen wollten, war niemand erreichbar. Die Schlüssel bekamen wir vom Taxifahrer, der uns nach Absprache vom Flughafen abholte -übrigens zu stark überhöhtem Preis. Anscheinend arbeiten Gastgeber und Taxifahrer ( Salapatas)zusammen, denn auch für die Rückfahrt bezahlten wir den unverschämten Preis von 48€.