Pagration Apartment, next Hilton/Kolonaki, Wifi, Free Transfer
This is a well appointed and centrally located apartment which consists of one bedroom with large double bed, a small living room with a single sofa-bed, one bathroom, and a living kitchen with dinning table and chairs. Wifi connection, bedlinen, towels and cleaning are free of charge. It is located in a very privileged spot, right beside the Kolonaki area and Hilton hotel Athens, in Pagrati area. It is within walking distance to all Athens' main sights, close to Syntagma square, the National Garden, the Acropolis and Plaka. Around this square there are lots of small local restaurants, a bakery and a supermarket, ideal for your daily needs.
Public transportation (bus/trolley/tram/metro) is really convenient in this area towards all destinations.
How to get there:
1. Take advantage of our FREE transfer from the Airport (or Port) to the apartment. In an effort to simplify you reaching the apartment you've rented we are offering this free service. Our driver will be expecting you at the airport's / port's gate with a sign with your name to take you directly to the apartment, so you don't have to worry to call us or manage a way to get there. This service is upon request at least 2 days before the arrival (for max 4 guests).
2. Easily reach from Metro station "Evangelismos". Direct access to Athens Airport at "Evangelismos" metro station .
3. X95 express-bus to Athens airport. Almost anything can be reached on foot, embassies, museums, shopping, touristic attractions e.t. By bus "express 95" to the station " Evangelismos "- the apartment is within walking distance.
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Air conditioning
- Washing machine
- Cot available
- Coffee maker
- DVD / Cd player
- Free Transfer
- Sofa beds
- Stove with hot plates
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 3.0 stars
- Facilities 4.0 stars
- Location 5.0 stars
- Value for money 4.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 4.0 stars
Jerzy 3.0 stars 04-19-2014
We've stayed here for 6 days. Location is perfect, however it wasn't mentioned that the accommodation was on the bottom ground floor which I suppose is ok when you in Athens during hot summer days. They also could spend more time cleaning the place upon peoples arrival.
Markus 4.0 stars 08-21-2013
The apartment is very nice and has everything you need.
Christian 5.0 stars 11-14-2014
Jens-Uwe 5.0 stars 04-12-2014
The representative is a nice guy and the contact went well. No problems at all.
Regina 1.0 stars 01-02-2015
Leider hatten wir mit dem Gastgeber überhaupt keinen Kontakt.Als wir ihn wegen kaum zu ertragender Kälte in der Wohnung anrufen wollten, war niemand erreichbar. Die Schlüssel bekamen wir vom Taxifahrer, der uns nach Absprache vom Flughafen abholte -übrigens zu stark überhöhtem Preis. Anscheinend arbeiten Gastgeber und Taxifahrer ( Salapatas)zusammen, denn auch für die Rückfahrt bezahlten wir den unverschämten Preis von 48€.