• 2-Story Beachfront Condo (2 floors) located at Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina
• Sleeps 7 (King bed, Queen Murphy bed, Queen sofa bed, and Full sofa-sleeper)
New owners completed renovation in January 2014. This is a Eco-friendly ultra-modern New York designer decorated two floor duplex condo located in the building A at Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina. This condo is situated on a one-half mile white sand beach overlooking the crystal clear turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy breathtaking views from both private balconies while overlooking Caribbean Islands of St. John and Tortola, British Virgin Islands on horizon.
For those who enjoy cooking, there is a brand new, fully equipped kitchen with new modern cabinets, engineered stone countertop and designer backsplash. Kitchen features brand new stainless steel Bosch appliances, full-size refrigerator with bottom freezer, microwave oven, four-burner electric cook-top, toaster, blender, coffee maker and several other modern appliances.
Living room on lower floor is completely remodeled and painted, with a new dining set, living area has very comfortable Queen Murphy Bed and sleeper. Enjoy evenings news, watch complimentary BluRay DVD's or stream Netflix movies on our new 50' LG Smart TV. Bedroom on upper level is also completely remodeled and painted, with new brand King bed with comfortable mattress and very comfortable Queen Sofa bed.
For breakfast, lunch or beach drinks, there is even a bar/grill located on the property which serves tropical refreshments as well as hamburgers, hot dogs and special Caribbean Drinks. New lunch-time 'Of the Grid' grill just opened at the entrance to the Sapphire Beach property featuring the best roasted pork specialty dishes. Another great restaurant/bar is at the neighboring 'green roof' condominium resort, a short 5-min walk above the marina.
The resort itself is located on one of the world's most beautiful Caribbean beaches. The resort is right on the beach - the beautiful Sapphire Beach, shaded with palms, and majestic in its beautiful jewel-toned water from aquamarine water near the beach to deep sapphire blue in the distance. There are two beaches on the property - half-mile white sandy beach and coral beach. If you like snorkeling, you will have chance to see not only Caribbean coral fish, abut also see turtles and sting ray. All this right from our beach! There is also a multilevel cascading freshwater pool that overlooks the Caribbean Sea. Enjoy complimentary beach chairs (ask attendant), beach towels and snorkeling gear available in the unit. Towels and linens are provided along with a FREE high speed WiFi. Other beach activities available in on-site water sport center include snorkeling, kayaking, windsurfing and sunset sailing.
You will stay only one mile from the town of Red Hook on the eastern end of the St. Thomas island. Red Hook provides all conveniences and grocery shopping, along with many additional dining options. Ferry service to St. John and the British Virgin Islands is also available from Red Hook. Snorkel, wind-surf, floats and sea kayaks are available steps away at the Dive-in dive Shop. Go to on-site Marina to take a boat or wave runner out.
• Building 'A' was fully renovated in 2013, wood reconditioned in 2015
• Condo renovation fully completed in March 2014
• The unit was newly painted
• Apartment designed in 'Modern Caribbean Luxury' by New York City designer
• Eco unit features all new energy saving LED lighting; All fixtures brand new
• Two-zone air conditioning with two programmable Honeywell thermostats
• Brand new two remote controlled ceiling fans
• Featuring imported porcelain floor tiles
• Brand new kitchen cabinets
• Iced White Quartz kitchen countertop & matching backsplash
• Brand new stainless Steel 800 series Bosch Dishwasher (the most quiet on the market)
• Brand new full size counter-width refrigerator (Summit series)
• Brand new Bosh flush mounted four burner ceramic glass electric cooktop with touch controls.
• Brand new Bosch over the cooktop micro-wave oven
• Brand new Bosch self-cleaning full-size oven
• Brand new small kitchen appliances, silverware, etc.
• Brand new LG 50' Flat screen SmartTV and LG BluRay & DVD player and 20+ movies
• All switches and outlets replaced; USB charging outlets
• Over and under the cabinet accent lighting as well as two “dimmer switch” controlled track lighting.
• Brand new 'rain' shower head in “walk-in” shower
• Brand new living room furniture and Victorian Ghost dining set
• Brand new outdoor dining, furniture and beach chairs (for balcony use only); Eco solar lights
• New entry door with remote controlled touch-screen keyless entry lock
• All cabinet doors restored and reconditioned
• Staircase restored and reconditioned
• New bathroom door locks
• Brand new King bed with Serta Orthopedic mattress
• Brand new Queen Murphy bed with 10" Tempur Pedic mattress
• Brand new, comfortable Queen sofa bed
• Brand new sleeper bed
• Unlimited up to 3 Mbps WiFi
• 7” Android tablet
• DVD Player w/ Movies
• Premium Satellite / Cable TV subscription plus DVD library
• Netflix streaming video subscription
• Linen, towels, and beach towels (in unit)
• 3x snorkeling sets, beach volleyball ball & water toys, folding beach chair, cooler
• Baby crib (must request prior to arrival)
• Use of resort beach/pool chairs (attendant will set up beach chairs for you); daytime only
• FREE on site parking
SUITABLE for couples, honeymoon, families, older adults with some minor disabilities
ABOUT THE SAPPHIRE BEACH RESORT AND MARINA: Sapphire Beach Resort and Marina (SBRM) is the only property that is located right on Sapphire Beach. It is considered a residential condominium property at an awesome location. Our duplex villa is in the 'A' building, on the beach. 'A', 'B', and 'D' buildings were fully renovated in 2013-14 featuring new woodwork, pergolas, entrance and balcony doors, balcony and entrance tails. Walls were re-sealed and newly painted.
ABOUT THE THE ISLAND OF ST. THOMAS: The condo is located on the East End of St. Thomas, USVI. Sapphire beach is known for its pristine marine life, white sand beach and breathtaking views of turquoise Smith Bay. St. Thomas is a 32-square mile island in the Caribbean. It boasts world famous beaches and duty free shopping.
Sapphire beach is half mile be turquoise sandy beach where you enjoy all your water sports or you can relax and enjoy the soothing sounds of the ocean waves on the white sand beach, or if you want to shop. The capital of Charlotte Amalie has what you are looking for. This deep water port, home to cruise ships from around the world, is known for its duty free shops with jewelry, electronics, liquor, perfumes, purses and plenty more.
The USVI offers the perfect combination of history, stunning Caribbean nature and opportunities to explore all the Virgin Islands to make the most of your vacation in the USVI. On St. Thomas, you'll want to make sure and visit downtown Charlotte Amalie for historic sites including restored 17th Century Warehouses, 'The 99 Steps' leading up to Blackbeard's Tower, Bluebeard's Castle, the Seven Arches Museum, or Fort Christian Museum which was built in 1672 and is the oldest building on St. Thomas.
GETTING AROUND: You have a choice to rent a car arrange a private taxi ride from the airport to Sapphire Beach. By taxi, you can easily visit some of the other beautiful beaches and sample some of the great restaurants and local entertainment. Taxis are available at the taxi stand on site.
THINGS TO DO: This condo boats prime beachfront location next to the Dive Shop. Convenient location; less than one mile from Red Hook shops, grocery stores, restaurants, and car/passenger ferry dock to St. John and BVI's.
GUEST REVIEWS from other rental sites
★★★★★ 5 stars by Sami, November 2014
The place was amazing! Very accurate description, the pictures don't capture how amazing it felt to wake up to the view of the beach every morning. The host was great and she provided us with so much information about things to do in St. Thomas. All in all it was an amazing experience and I highly recommend it!
★★★★★ 5 stars by Elizabeth, May 2014
My husband and I stayed at this beautifully appointed condo from May 31st thru June 8th and did not want to leave. The condo is exactly as pictured; clean, updated, comfortable, bright, modern, with absolutely breathtaking views.
Kitchen looks like something out of a magazine. Couldn't help myself because the kitchen was so beautiful, so I cooked breakfast every morning. Red Hook is within walking distance and are several good restaurants there, as well as the ferry to St. John, so very convenient location. There is also a food truck, Off The Grid, at the entrance of the property, with excellent barbecue.
We visited several beaches but realized that the beach in front of the condo was probably the best on the island. Snorkeling at Sapphire Beach was so impressive - we saw spotted eagle rays, sea turtles, a barracuda and beautiful fish. Thank you to the owners for sharing their fantastic vacation home!
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE OUR CONDO
All units at the resort are individually owned. The furnishings and conditions of the units can vary WIDELY. Our two-story 'villa' is almost twice the floor space as the the other suites on Sapphire Beach. We added a Murphy bed at the lower level so we are considered as a 2 BR residence. Our unit is a spacious, significantly remodeled, duplex villa where you can leave the wide sliding glass doors open and listen to the ocean all day/night long. But, if you want bars and parties, this IS NOT the place for you. If you want Paradise, OUR CONDO IS the place for you.
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
Early check in 13:00
Late check out 13:00
Bottle of sparkling wine
Bottle of sparkling wine
Early check in 13:00
Late check out 13:00