Cosy one bedroom apartment near the center
If you are on vacation and you don’t want to waste time on trips to interesting places in Sopot, rent a flat in the center. Our apartment is located about 2 minutes walking distance from Monte Cassino Street – the heart of Sopot and two minutes from the sandy beach.
The flat is very spacious – nice blue accents harmonize with the rest of the colors toned couches and walls. The apartment is located in the Villa Marine (new architecture), which equipped with an elevator, garage hall and monitoring. The main advantage of this apartment, in addition to location is the interior of the apartment and as well as equipment. In the bedroom is a comfortable double bed, a sofa bed, where you can sleep, is in the living room. The kitchen has a microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave, as well as crockery, cutlery and electric kettle. In the bathroom is a shower and clothes dryer, in the living room is a TV. You can also use hair dryers, irons, washing machines and vacuum cleaner. In the apartment waiting for you high quality of cotton sheets and basic toiletries.
How to get to the flat?
• From Gdańsk and Gdynia Main – take the City Train and arrive at the station "Sopot"
• From the Lech Wałęsa airport in Gdańsk – best to take bus 122 and get off at the stop "Sopot – Grand Hotel"
Attractions near the apartment:
- The old lighthouse in Sopot offer unforgettable views – is located right at the entrance to the pier
- An unusual building is located on Monte Cassino Street – Crooked House attracts many visitors every year
- You can also visit the Museum of Sopot Street Poniatowski 8 – nice collection of old furniture made in Gdańsk and interesting story about the owners of the building
- Free parking
- Washing machine
- Bed Linen and Towels