There are four Villa Rooms Available.
We want the Villa to speak for itself.
Whether for you it's appreciating the original lead-light windows, charming fireplaces, ornate pressed-tin ceilings and beautiful old pine floors, or the luxury and comfort of a modern en-suite bathroom and attention to detail with modern and stylish renovations, we welcome you to experience the unique ambiance of the Victoria Boutique Villa.
Built in 1902, Victoria Boutique Villa is ideally located in the peaceful, up-market residential area of Upper Gardens.
Close to trendy and sophisticated cafes and restaurants, in the foothills of magnificent Table Mountain, minutes from the central business district, the V&A Waterfront, beautiful beaches and magnificent world-class wineries, you can make the Victoria Boutique Villa your home.
Our Villa comprises seven luxury rooms: a Villa Suite, four Villa Rooms and two Villa Garden Rooms. After significant renovations, our Villa exhibits modern luxury luxury whilst retaining many of the original features of the grand old Victorian home.
In your room you will find:
* Comfortable beds with crisp white linen
* Reverse-cycle air-conditioning (heating/cooling)
* Work station
* Flat screen Satellite TV
* Courtesy Mobile Phone
* Modern en-suite bathroom
* Tea/coffee making facilities
* Hair dryer
* Robes and slippers
* Full English/Continental breakfast in the dining room or the sunny veranda with sweeping views of Table Mountain
* Complimentary tea/coffee and cake, or fruit throughout the day
* A hand-picked bottle of boutique South African wine
* The elegance and comfort of our lounge room
* Enclosed garden courtyard
* Wi-Fi connection
* Off-street parking (on request).
- Free parking
- Private Bathroom