Airbed Surfing/1 Km To Caesars Palace/Free Shuttle
Apartment, Shared room - Las Vegas, United States
$25 Even Money Match Play Bet Included With Your Stay! Exp:12/31/2016
• Five Minute Walk To The Rio & Palms Resort. One Km To The Las Vegas Strip. Perfect For Those Attending Conferences, Poker Players, Airline Stewardesses, Those On Vacation & Entertainers.
• Shared Condo & A Shared Bathroom. This Deluxe Living Room Offers Great Views Of The Cosmopolitan, Aria, Bellagio, Mandarin Oriental & More.
• Air Mattress Surfing In The Living Room (Not Private), Sleeps 1 On A 2016 Model Intex Pillow Rest Inflatable Twin Airbed With Built-in Electric Pump (Linens, Blanket & Pillow Provided).
• Non Snorers & Non Sleep Talkers Only!
• Optional Early Check In (6:00AM - 3:00PM) Available At A Nominal Fee.
• Within an approximate 5 minute walk, you have The Palms Resort, The Rio Resort & The Gold Coast Resort. All internationally recognized for exceptionally for high-energy clubs, extravagant pools & world-renowned restaurants with exciting culinary experiences The Palms also has the only IMAX in Vegas as well as a 14 screen Movieplex.
• The Rio (5 minute walk from the condo) & its sister properties, Bally's/Paris & Harrah's Las Vegas on the Strip, offer a complimentary shuttle to & from the Rio. Please note: the shuttle only runs from the Rio to Bally's/Paris or Harrah's Las Vegas, not from Bally's/Paris to Harrah's Las Vegas or vice versa. The shuttle runs daily from 10am to 1am. Pick-up times are approximately every 30 minutes from each location (depending on traffic conditions).
• Rio: Carnival World Buffet entrance
• Bally's: Race and Sports Book entrance (side of Flamingo Rd)
• Harrah's Las Vegas: Shuttle/Bus/Trolley drop off
The Deluxe Room:
• These Are Actual Pictures Of The Room, Not Downloaded Ones!
• What You Cannot Beat Is The Location With Strip Views! 650 Square Foot Condo
• Premium 'My Pillow' Pillows
• Linens/Towels/Comforter/Pillows Washed Or Dry Cleaned After Each Guest Departs.
• Sceptre 42' LED™ 4K TV
• 1 Deluxe Couch
• Optional Full Size LG Washer & Dryer
• Optional Dry Cleaning
• Optional Continental Breakfast Available At A Nominal Fee. Jumpstart your day with a grab-and-go breakfast that includes your choice of fresh fruit, a variety of breakfast bars, hot oatmeal, yogurt, hard boiled eggs, juice, coffee & tea (guaranteed to have a minimum of 2 of the above in stock). Filtered Water: Fresh filtered water means one fewer worry & cost when on the road.
When you book my room, you will have access to the following:
• Semi Flexible check-in (Generally 3:00 PM)
• Semi Flexible check-out (No Later Than 10:00 AM)
• Second floor unit with strip views from the balcony
Resort Fee Is Free & Includes The Following:
• Wireless High Speed Internet Service (Wi-Fi In-Room)
(Only Available When I am Not Working From Home)
(Work Hours Vary Week To Week, So Access May Be Limited)
• Wireless Canon Printer For Your Airport Boarding Passes
• Coffee & Tea Service
• Concierge Services
• Complimentary Parking
• Daily Maid Service/Nightly Turn Down Service
• Access To Two Resort Style Swimming Pools & A Jacuzzi
• Complimentary Shuttle Service Right Across The Street At The Rio: Shuttle Service To Bally's/Paris & Harrah's
• Cable, Plus 3 Movie Channels/HBO/Showtime
• Linens, Towels, Toiletries, Hair Dryer, Mini Sewing Kit, Umbrella, Body Benefits Exfoliating Bath Sponge's, Waterproof Radio Shower, Etc.
• Guard Gated & Patrolled.
• Prior to the guest confirming this reservation, you understand that you are renting a shared room & a shared bathroom within my condominium.
• Guests will not have access to any other common areas within the condominium other than the balcony, the refrigerator to store bottled water & the breakfast bar area if you take the optional continental breakfast option.
• Host does not charge a security deposit, therefore, host can't allow outside food/beverage into the condominium, other than bottled water.
• No unauthorized guests are allowed into the property
• You will always be treated as a VIP from day one of your initial contact until you leave. Upon booking you will have all my contact information & you can expect a speedy response from me at all times. I will strive to win your business over & over again & welcome you back to my unit as my old acquaintance. I am also happy to help you out with show, dining & other activity tips as well! Just tell me how I can make your stay memorable & I will do my best to accommodate your requests!
- Air conditioning
- Free parking
- Washing machine
- Panoramic view
- Bed linen
- Cable TV
- Dryer machine
- Hair dryer
- Lockable room
- Cot available
Availability calendar and prices
Jennifer 5.0 stars 01-24-2016
Dave is a very nice person and good to get along with.
He knows his way around in Vegas and will be able to give you valuable tips to enjoy your stay, no matter what budget.
Also, for some shows locals get a discount. So feel free to ask him to check a particular show for you he'll gladly look it up for you and check the prices.
Sherwin 1.0 stars 01-10-2016
Bigot. Doesn't like Chinese.called me a chink. Very angry stay at home all day man.