Beachfront Villa with Amazing Views, 2 hours from Athens
Serene and spacious, the 2 story Villa Terpsithea with amazing mountain and sea views, sits on 4 acres on Eleona Beach in the Peloponnese. The 5 bed/4.5 bath gated estate sleeps 7, and includes 3 living rooms, wrap around balconies, 2 kitchens, a baby grand piano, rooftop access & amenities.
Villa Terpsithea was built with the intention of bringing together our "big-fat Greek family and friends" under one roof... to spend sunny summer days catching up, laughing and dancing, playing games and being silly, just enjoying each other and celebrating life.
With that joy and excitement, we welcome you to our home and intend for your holiday to be whatever you make it... non-stop fun or vegging out, and reconnecting with nature; either way, we guarantee you will reclaim your inner peace and regenerate your spirit.
*A portion of all rental fees will be donated to a local children's charity such as "The Ark of the World" or The SOS Children's Villages of Greece (please inquire for specific donation requests pertaining to your stay).
Located in the northern Peloponnese, the stunning Villa Terpsithea overlooks the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Corinth to the North, and the beautiful Kalavrita Mountains to the South. The home, surrounded by lush greenery and wonderful amenities, is a superb choice for a memorable holiday with family or friends or a wedding celebration or special event. Here, you will experience a private and relaxed atmosphere with spectacular views and traditional Greek hospitality.
Guests have daily access to beach chairs, sun beds, umbrellas and towels, in addition to rooftop access with unsurpassed views of the sea and mountains, a sundial, barbecue grill, tables and chairs. There are four individual showers inside, an outdoor cabana equipped with a shower, which includes a spacious changing area.
Guest Service attendant available 24/7 as needed.
Villa Terpsithea is centrally located on the northern tip of the Peloponnese, offering guests unrivaled access to all points of Greece, and beyond. This "gateway" location is ideal for those traveling throughout Greece - or Europe - and want a home base.
There are tons of Historical and Archaeological sites in the surrounding areas that you can visit within one day:
- 10 mins to Egio, where you can visit the Miraculous Holy Temple of the Virgin Mary (Panagia Tripiti), that was built inside a cave, circa 1550 A.D.
- 30 mins to the famous Rio-Antirrio Bridge, the world's longest multi-span, cable-stayed bridge. It crosses the Golf of Corinth near Patras, linking the town of Rio on the Peloponnese, to Antirrio on mainland Greece by road; this means that you can literally drive from the Villa directly to the Ionian Islands -Cephalonia, Zakynthos, Corfu...
> From Villa Terpsithea, you can easily cross the sea by speedboat to visit the Temple of Apollo at the Archeological site of Delphi, one of the most famous sanctuaries in all of Greece.
>The ancient town is located at the foot of Mt. Parnassus and about 6 miles (10km) from the Gulf of Corinth. In the era of mythological Zeus, Delphi was considered the center of the world and was home to famous oracle of Apollo, and to the PanHellenic Pythian Games. In 1987, Delphi was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
> You can visit Ancient Corinth, the Sanctuary of Asklepios and Theater at Epidavros, Sparta and Mystras.
> Take a scenic ride to Ancient Olympia to see where the original Olympic games began. This sacred site is still important to the current Olympic Games, as the celebration ritual which sparks the flame for the games is held at the Temple of Hera.
>> There are many more cultural and recreational activities to explore.
- Train from Diakofto (neighboring town) to Athens, Patras & beyond (pick up available)
- Cog rail train up the scenic Kalavrita Mountain
THE VILLA IS GREAT FOR:
- Families/Friends traveling through out Greece
- Groups or Retreats
- Couples/individuals looking for a peaceful getaway
- Wedding Celebrations
- Special Events
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED AMENITIES:
- Fully furnished home with real beds and leather and fabric couches
- Fully stocked kitchen including a refrigerator, coffeemaker, toaster, blender, pots/pans, glasses, plates, flatware)
- White Baby Grand Piano
- Plush beach and shower towels
- Soft cotton linens
- Iron/Ironing board (pressing services available upon request)
- Complimentary laundry service
SPECIALTY SERVICES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST:
*advance notice required, additional fees apply
- Spa services: massages, facials, body scrubs, seaweed body wraps + vinotherapies
- Speed boat, including water skiis
- Transportation to/from airport or other point of entry
- Car rental
- Complimentary trips to local farmers markets and vineyards
- Yoga mats
- Smoking allowed
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- Washing machine