Apartamento, A casa toda - Lisboa, Portugal
ALFAMA VIGARIO Apartment is in the oldest district of Lisbon, the Alfama District.
This fully equipped apartment in the heart of the city will give you an unforgettable stay. The Alfama district is known for its narrow streets on the hill of Lisbon. The Alfama Vigário apartment has one bedroom with double bed, a lounge area and bathroom. The apartment is ideal for couples.
The apartment's location is extremely privileged, and is located less than 10 minutes walk from the Metro station Santa Apolonia (blue line). The city center (Praça do Comércio) is also 10 minutes away on foot, a distance easily covered when it is to landscape the Alfama district. The Castelo de São Jorge one of Lisbon's most famous landmarks is less than 10 minutes. Lear more about this authentic district in the text bellow.
SOME FEATURES AND HIGHLIGHTS: (ALL INCLUDED IN THE TOTAL PRICE)
- Wireless Internet Connection
- Baby Crib and High Chair Available Upon Request
- Fresh Towels and Bed Linen Available
- Complete Equipped Kitchen with all Domestic Appliances, Kitchen Utensils, Cutlery, Pots and Pans, Toaster, Coffee Machine, Kettle etc...
- Final Cleaning Included in the Total Price!
- Many other amenities (check the amenities section)
- This Apartment is Professionally Managed. You will have the guarantee of a warm welcome by one of the members of our staff who will explain you how everything works in the apartment and will give you all the needed information and hints and tips of Lisbon for a perfect stay. You will always be monitorized: We are reachable 24h a day thanks to our emergency call line! At your arrival a map with the major facilities around the area will be at your disposal in the apartment.
City center is less than 10 minutes walking, so you will be able to enjoy most of Lisbon´s attractions by foot! You have however buses, trams and metro nearby running every minute:
TRAM: Famous Tram 28 takes you to the city center and most picturesque Lisbon districts - runs 300 meters from the apartment
METRO: The apartment is situated in between 2 metro stations: the one of Praça do Comércio (900 meters) and the one of Santa Apolónia (600 metres)
BUSES: buses 206, 210, 735,759 etc…
TRAIN STATIONS: Santa Apolónia international train station is 600 meters from the apartment. This station connects you to North and Central Portugal, Spain and France.
PROVIDED SERVICES WITH A FEE:
- Airport - Apartment Transfer in private transportation
- Baby Sitting
- Professional Massages
- Tour Guides
- Car Rentals
- Other Available Services
- Local Grocery Stores, ATM Machines, Pharmacies: just around the corner
- Authentic Restaurants, Cafés, Pastry Shops and Bakeries
- Fado Restaurantes/Venues such as the Clube do Fado, Parreirinha de Alfama, A Baíuca just around the corner
- Night Bars and Clubs: Club Rubik and the famous and trendy Lux Club in Santa Apolónia
- Museums: Museu do Fado
- Beautiful Viewpoints of Portas do Sol and Santa Luzia
The Alfama Quarter is the oldest one in Lisbon, and it was founded by the Arabs who named it “Al-hama” (the fountains). It is difficult to believe that this humble neighborhood was once the most desirable quarter of Lisbon. For the Moors, the tightly packed alleyways around the fortified castle comprised the whole city.
The buildings survived the 1755 earthquake and although there are no Moorish houses still standing, the quarter retains its kashbah-like-layout. The true charm of these quarters lies in its narrow steep streets ending in sunny squares from which there are stairways leading to typical streets and flowery alleys and fountains. This is where you can find the most genuine traditional commerce, far away from the big hypermarkets, with neighborhood groceries, fruit stands, modest restaurants, and all purpose stores. The only way to get to know these quarters is to stroll through them. Embark on this adventure, let your intuition guide you and get lost in these streets and alleys to the sound of Fado.
|Espaço oferecido||A casa toda|
|Tipo de cama||Cama normal|
|Tipo de banheiro||Compartilhado|
|Política de cancelamento||Semi-flexível|
Calendário de disponibilidade e preços
Comentários sobre o alojamento
- Limpeza 5.0 stars
- Instalações 5.0 stars
- Localização 5.0 stars
- Relação qualidade/preço 5.0 stars
- Fiel à descrição 5.0 stars
Thomas 5.0 stars 03/11/2014
We really enjoyed our stay in this cozy and conveniently situated apartment. Thanks to the team of 'Lisbon Holidays' - everything just worked fine :-)
Comentários do anfitrião
Oliver 5.0 stars 24/08/2015
Freundlicher unkomplizierter Kontakt. Gut erreichbar, hilfsbereit!
Stefan 5.0 stars 08/06/2015
Sehr freundlicher Empfang und die Erreichbarkeit sowie der Service waren wirklich super.
Dariusz 5.0 stars 18/05/2015
Everything as expected ! Once again thank you.