One bedroom apartment in historical building, renovation of 2008. Wood eco style. Non-smoking apartment.
The apartment consists of two rooms:
- studio living-room,
- small kitchen zone,
- separated bedroom
- bathroom with oval bathtube like Jakuzzi.
There is a king-size bed, wardrobe with mirror in the bedroom.
The spacious living-room has new sofa which can be transformed into another double sleeping place, glass wood table, plazma TV-set with cable TV, home cinema, DVD, stereo system, free Wi-Fi.
The fully-equipped kitchen zone consists of refrigerator, microwave oven, gas cooker, all kitchen utensils needed for cooking.
Air-conditioner in living room.
Bathroom consists of bath-tub with hydromassage, integrated shower, wash-basin with mirror and a w.c. There is also washing machine, hair-drier.
All plastic windows look to the small quiet yard. Total area: 45 sq.m. Maximal persons - 2-4 (2+2).
- Kiev, downtown, Malaya Zhitomirskaya street # 15
- It will be ideal place for the tourists as it is located near the central Independence sq., in a three minutes by walk. - Mikhaylovskiy and Sofievskiy cathedrals nearby.
- Nearest subway stations: Maydan Ne zalezhnosty ? 550 ?, Zoloti Vorota ? 650 ?, Poshtova Plosha ? 750 ?
- You will live in a modern apartment which has everything the suite in a 4-star hotel would have and at the same time you can imaging yourself in a historic place at the beginning of 20 century. It is a historic building with the unique wood front staircase which was conserved to the present time.
- Yard entrance to the building (through arc).
- Coded lock porch entrance.
- 4th floor without elevator!
- Only few steps from the Mc`Donalds, shopping center "Globus", central subway station "Maydan Nezalezhnosti", Kreschatik street, banks, ATM, shops.