This room accommodates up to 4 people (we have two extra single beds).
Here are 10 reasons to stay in this room:
1. You can walk to the tube station in about two minutes.
2. From the station you can be in London Bridge in 5 minutes (about 12 minutes to get to Trafalgar Square).
3. It's in Zone 2 - the zone 1-2 Tavel card is the cheapest.
4. Close to the property you have 24-hour food shops, cafes, restaurants, theatre and a big supermarket (Sainsbury’s).
5. Buses 53 and 453 go from the flat straight into town giving you the tourists views as you pass the London Eye; go over the Westminster Bridge; roll past Big Ben; Parade through Whitehall, passing the Prime minister's residence on Downing Street; semi-circulate Trafalgar Square; all before heading up to Piccadilly Circus, trough Regent's Street; then cross Oxford Street before your ride on this London bus comes to an end :o)
6. Despite the fantastic location, your room faces a peaceful garden.
7. The building is a unique mansion block from the late 1800s.
8. Your room is large and has high ceilings.
9. Of course, there is also WI-FI :o)
10. A few minutes walk from Goldsmiths College.
- Cleanliness 4.0 stars
- Facilities 4.0 stars
- Location 4.0 stars
- Value for money 4.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 4.0 stars
Marta 4.0 stars 11/07/2015
We had a great time in the flat. We use it just to sleep, take a bath and eat breakfast and it was ok for us. The bedroom was calm and we didn't ear the street noises.
We just don't like the building entrance smell (mold), but in the flat everything was clean, everyday we saw a lady clean the common areas.
Isabel 5.0 stars 11/14/2014
We found the room and the flat to be as in the pictures on 9flats. The room was spacious and quiet. There is a cleaner who works every day, so everything was clean and neat. The kitchen was big and had all that we needed. Some people may be confused by the title which is "7 mins to London Bridge" - this is a train ride of about 7 minutes. You have to go to New Cross Gate Station, which is a two minute walk away and then get the train one stop to London Bridge. We found that travel cards are valid on train, tube and bus alike. Since the price was so low for such a well placed apartment we rate the value of this room very highly.
Suzan 2.0 stars 10/06/2013
Sauberkeit: ist ein Drecksloch. Das WC-Zimmer total schmutzig, genau so die Dusche sehr sehr klein und ebenfalls unhygienisch.
Das Zimmer hat maximal Platz für drei Personen. Ist eher geeignet für Studenten ohne große Ansprüche. Der Flur gleicht sich einer Baustelle. . Schmutzig un teilweise kaputt.
Die Küche ist in einem miserabeln Zustand.
Die Bilder entsprechend nicht der Beschreibung.
Wir sind nach der ersten Nacht in ein Hotel. Fakt ist: hier nie wieder.
Nicole 5.0 stars 05/17/2014
He always answered his phone when I called which was greatly appreciated. I felt that if I needed something, Sidney would be there to help as soon as he could.
Tim 5.0 stars 09/29/2013
Nice contact, Sidney gave us a lot of information and sightseeing tips
Meik 2.0 stars 11/26/2015
We got him not at all to face