Venetian Bay Villages has the Quiet Charm of an Old Community Complete with Walking Streets, White Picket Fences and a Private Lake. The Resort Includes, 4 Pools, Recreation/Fitness Center, Playgrounds, Tennis Courts, Volleyball, Basketball, Picnic Areas, Game Room, Children’s Movie Theater, On-site Business Center with Wireless High-Speed Internet, On-Site Car Wash Facility, and Much More! The Village is Located between Osceola Parkway and Route 192 (Bronson Memorial Highway) for Quick Access to Route 4, Orlando International Airport, Many Restaurants and Shopping. Only Minutes Away From Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, Medieval Times, and Many Other Central Florida Attractions.
Our Luxury Vacation Townhouse is fully furnished in tasteful decorations, upscale furniture and fixtures, extra plush mattresses/bedding, and many attractive amenities including:
* Main Floor Master Bedroom with King Size Bed, Walk-In-Closet, Private Bath, Whirlpool Tub, Large Screen TV, with VHS;
* Second Floor Junior Master Bedroom with Queen Size Bed, 25" TV and Private Bathroom;
* Spacious Nicely Appointed Living Area with 32” Large Screen TV; DVD/VHS Player; PS 2 Game System;
* Kitchen with Breakfast Bar, Fully Appointed With All Appliances, Cookware; Dishes; Cooking and Eating Utensils;
* In-Unit Washer and Dryer Adjacent to Upstairs Bedrooms;
* Cable TV, Wireless Internet with Free Unlimited Usage Available Inside the Townhouse, Free Long Distance Calling to US and Canada;
* GRACO Pac-N-Play - Available for use inside the Townhouse.
An Amazing Value for Less Than the Price of an Average Hotel Room! Book Your Stay Today and Make the Smart Choice!
A one-time $85 cleaning charge applies for stays less than 7 nights.
13% Tourist Occupancy Tax is Required by Florida/Osceola County.
- Private Bathroom
- Waiting Area
Room Cleaning/Tidying Service
James 5.0 stars 09/10/2012
Great condo! In a great location! Attention to detail in the condo was great. Bed was comfortable, everything worked great, just a great condo! Highly recommended!