The main house rule is to pay attention to the SOUND/NOISE LEVEL in the flat and in the common areas of the building.
The flat is located in a calm building where residents live all year long and they are VERY sensitive to noise.
So the main rules concerning noise are:
- to make normal noise respecting neighbours,
- it is completely forbidden to make parties in the flat,
- to use the TV and stereo at respectful sound levels,
- to keep silent in commun areas of the building lile the stairs, especially when coming in at night (not to disrupt my neighbours sleep).
- to be careful of the noise level when using the flat's balcony.
- if you smoke please do so outside of the flat or the windows.
- PLEASE NO DRUGS IN THE FLAT
In general I ask people to respect the flat, my neighbours and the building as if they were staying at their best friend's house.