• 4 bedrooms, being that 2 of them are Suites with private bathrooms. The main bedroom's bathroom has both a tub and a Shower). The other bedroom (with 2 beds) has an ensuite bathroom with a shower.
• The other bedrooms have each one single bed, both sharing a bathroom with bath tub and shower.
• Fully equipped kitchen, all the utensiles you can imagine and will ever need.
• Living room with a dining table for 6, sofa with chaise longe and an armchair
• Nice cozy and private garden, with a terrace where you can have your meals and enjoy those beautifull sunny days, or lovely evenings al-fresco.
• Fiber Optics Internet WI FI available in living & dinning rooms, kitchen and terrace.
• 42”Flat screen TV, with national and international channels (Cable)
• Wood burning fireplace
• And let's not forget about a private & covered garage for your car, with direct access to the house from inside.
|Space offered||Entire place|
|Bed type||Real bed|
- Smoking allowed
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- Washing machine
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 5.0
- Facilities 5.0
- Location 4.0
- Value for money 5.0
- Accuracy of description 5.0
Nicolas 5.0 05/31/2015
The villa is as described.
Very comfortable: large kitchen, garden, nice table outside to enjoy a breakfast, nice rooms especially the main one on the 2nd floor, clean and numerous bathrooms. Very well equiped and with some special touchat our arrival : champagne bottle, towels, soap and shamppoo on each bed, ...
We stayed (Couple + our dog) during 2 weeks and we had a fanstastic time in the villa. It is with great sadness that we left the villa after 2 weeks. We really felt good there enjoying the large house and the garden.
The villa is located in the area of Torre in Cascais, which offers direct acces (2min by car) to the ocean part (Guia, then Guincho). Very close to the heart city and very touristic area of Cascais. Supermarkets and all convenience at less than a kilometer. We find this location perfect if you want a large spacious, quiet rental location in Cascais.
Many thans to Oliver and Antonio, his father for welcoming us during our stay.
Nicolas 5.0 05/31/2015
We have been in touch with Olivier for the booking and information until our arrival in Cascais. Then with Antonio (his father) at our arrival.
They both have been very pro and very kind.
They speak a perfect french.