Would you like to stay in an almost 200-year-old Ottoman mansion?
The restoration of the mansion, which belongs to our own family, started in 2013 and ended at the beginning of 2014.
The siding, flooring and the support structure of the building is formed from wood.
Offering high comfort in a homely ambience, Pera Apartments are set in a historical building in the disctrict of Beyoglu-Istanbul - one of the world´s most exciting cities!
Located in an authentic neighborhood where you will feel just like a local! The streets around the apartment are with shops of daily needs such as bakeries, supermarkets, restaurants, etc.
The apartments serve a great starting point for which guests to explore the city's major attractions. Many popular attractions are within walking distance, including such as Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Basilika Zisterne, Hippodrom and other very important sightseeings in Istanbul.The famous and vivied Istiklal Street shopping district is just 300m away where you will find exquisite boutiques, specialty shops and some of the finest traditional restaurants and cafe's in town. Additionally, several bus, tram and train stations nearby allow for quick and easy access to the entire city.
Walking distance to Public Transports Sishane:
* Metro-Station - 4 min.
* Bus-Station - 3 min.
Distance to Historic Sites by foot:
* Hagia Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace – 25 min.
* Grand Bazar – 25 min
* Dolmabahçe Palace - 20 min.
* Golden horn - 6 min.
* Istiklal Avenue, that is the most popular and live pedestrian street of the city is just 300m away
* Easy access to old city (St Sophia, Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar etc..) by metro or bus
* 1 metro stop to Nisantasi, that is the street with luxury stores, nice cafes & restaurants.
* 3 stops to Cevahir Shopping Mall which is a huge mall with plenty of shopping, eating and entertainment options.