Very comfortable apartment, fully renovated in January 2013, the decoration is nice and functional, located at the center of the oldest district of Lisbon, Alfama!
The apartment is located in a typical street of Alfama, on the 1st floor, very quiet, with a double bedroom, a living room with a sofa bed (for two more people), a balcony, equipped with TV with international channels, DVD player, internet wireless and all the amenities to feel at home.
The kitchen is functional and equipped with stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, cutlery, dishes and pots.
If you have a baby we can provide a suitable travelling bed.
The location is fantastic:
- 200 meters from São Jorge Castle,
- 100 meters from Fado Museum,
- 350 meters from Comércio Square (Lisbon Center)
- 150 meters from the famous 28 tram
- 150 meters from the bus station
- 300 meters from Santa Apolónia Station (subway and train)
- 5 Km from the airport
In Alfama there is a large offer of restaurants, fado houses and typical shops.
In the summer time, there is a non-stop animation in Alfama streets, particularly in the festivities of Lisbon (June) that offer a welter of entertainment activities that invade this district.