Totally FURNISHED Room in Manhattan, NY.
Queen size bed, Spacious, clean and warm atmosphere that ensure a pleasant night.
Inside the room you will find:
- Sheets, Pillows and blanket
- Queen size bed
- Night stand tables and lamps
Inside The Apartment:
- Totally renovated Kitchen with (Refrigerator, Stove and Utensils.
- Full and totally renovated Bathroom
** Utilities are included in the price **
- Basic cable
- Books (by customer request)
- City map (by customer request)
- Board Games (by customer request)
Optional Service (charge apply):
- Airport pick up OR drop off
- Cellphone usage
The room is conveniently located in a safe area. A and 1 express Subway(metro). Different bus lines are also available.
Unforgettable places that you can't miss in NY:
- 15/20 minutes from the apartment: Time Square, Central Park, Empire State Building, Theaters, The Museum of History, Rockefeller Center, United Nation, Hours Riding (Central Park), Tavern On the Green ( Central Park) China Town, Ferry to Statue Of Liberty, "Zero Zone" World Trade Center, Liberty Helicopter Tours,The Water Club, Radio City etc.
- 5 minutes from George Washington Bridge, Fort Tryon Park and Museum, The Cloister Museum, Smoke jazz Club, Restaurants, bars, Electronics Shop Stores,Gym, etc.
- 10 minutes from Columbus Circle.
- 15 minutes to Yankee Stadium by bus.
- 3 minutes from USPS (Post Office)
- 5 minutes from the Columbia University
- 5 minutes from Columbia Presbyterian Hospital
- 10 minutes from City Collage.
The building is surrounded by Coffee Shops, Banks,Internet Cafe's, Supermarkets, laundry, pharmacy, Restaurant, Cellular Shop Stores etc.
RATES: Please note that rental rates may vary during the busy summer months and during holidays. Please check the calendar for rates during the days of your stay.
*Guest must be 18 years or older to rent this room.
Feel free to contact me for further questions.
- WiFi (wireless LAN)
Airport pick up
|Add 10.00 dollars to Newark Airport.||$70.00|
- Cleanliness 4.0 stars
- Facilities 4.0 stars
- Location 4.0 stars
- Value for money 4.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 4.0 stars
Jisun 5.0 stars 08/07/2015
My staying was great! Bed was so comfy, room was nice and neat. She is super friendly host and came to pick us up when we couldnt find where the building was!! It was fantastic and i will totally contact her again when i comebak to NYC!!
Melanie 4.0 stars 09/13/2014
The room was really nice and clean and the apartment was equipped with everything we needed. Definitely value for money.
Sanna-Kaisa 4.0 stars 06/29/2013
Worth of money!
Kata 1.0 stars 07/14/2015
Unfriendly, not available- no answer to mails, major trouble, no refund, not honest
Ulrike 5.0 stars 04/21/2015
Yessenia is such a nice and friendly person. We had a great time at her place. Thanks a lot and best wishes to you and your family :)
Tony 5.0 stars 09/24/2014
Yessenia was informative about everything a first timer would require & communicated well.