Totally FURNISHED Room in Manhattan, NY.
Queen size bed, Spacious, clean and warm atmosphere that ensure a pleasant night.
Inside the room you will find:
- Sheets, Pillows and blanket
- Queen size bed
- Night stand tables and lamps
Inside The Apartment:
- Totally renovated Kitchen with (Refrigerator, Stove and Utensils.
- Full and totally renovated Bathroom
** Utilities are included in the price **
- Basic cable
- Books (by customer request)
- City map (by customer request)
- Board Games (by customer request)
Optional Service (charge apply):
- Airport pick up OR drop off
- Cellphone usage
The room is conveniently located in a safe area. A and 1 express Subway(metro). Different bus lines are also available.
Unforgettable places that you can't miss in NY:
- 15/20 minutes from the apartment: Time Square, Central Park, Empire State Building, Theaters, The Museum of History, Rockefeller Center, United Nation, Hours Riding (Central Park), Tavern On the Green ( Central Park) China Town, Ferry to Statue Of Liberty, "Zero Zone" World Trade Center, Liberty Helicopter Tours,The Water Club, Radio City etc.
- 5 minutes from George Washington Bridge, Fort Tryon Park and Museum, The Cloister Museum, Smoke jazz Club, Restaurants, bars, Electronics Shop Stores,Gym, etc.
- 10 minutes from Columbus Circle.
- 15 minutes to Yankee Stadium by bus.
- 3 minutes from USPS (Post Office)
- 5 minutes from the Columbia University
- 5 minutes from Columbia Presbyterian Hospital
- 10 minutes from City Collage.
The building is surrounded by Coffee Shops, Banks,Internet Cafe's, Supermarkets, laundry, pharmacy, Restaurant, Cellular Shop Stores etc.
RATES: Please note that rental rates may vary during the busy summer months and during holidays. Please check the calendar for rates during the days of your stay.
*Guest must be 18 years or older to rent this room.
Feel free to contact me for further questions.
- WiFi (wireless LAN)
Airport pick up
|Add 10.00 dollars to Newark Airport.||$70.00|
- Cleanliness 4.0 stars
- Facilities 4.0 stars
- Location 4.0 stars
- Value for money 4.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 4.0 stars
Melanie 4.0 stars 09/13/2014
The room was really nice and clean and the apartment was equipped with everything we needed. Definitely value for money.
Sanna-Kaisa 4.0 stars 06/29/2013
Worth of money!
Rosemary 5.0 stars 06/03/2013
Very enjoyable stay
Tony 5.0 stars 09/24/2014
Yessenia was informative about everything a first timer would require & communicated well.
MYRIAM 5.0 stars 09/15/2014
The hostess was nice but very hard to get on the phone.
Melanie 5.0 stars 09/13/2014
Yessenia was very friendly and helpful. She got back to us quickly via email with any questions we had.