- very central location, only 10 minutes from Hauptbahnhof (main train station), Zoologischer Garten, Airport Tegel etc
- subway, overground & bus stops in closest range (1-5 minutes walk)
- various shopping facilities: several supermarkets, drugstores, pharmacies, banking houses, bakeries, restaurants, cafés, snack stalls etc
- accomodation in berlin’s typical old building with the original art nouveau charm (Jugendstil)
- free parking, most of the times you can get a parking lot right in front of the house
the room includes:
double bed (140 X 200 cm)
lounge with couch & armchair
dining nook with cocktail table & bar stools
wardrobe & sideboard
hi-fi system with dvd-player, video recorder, tv and reciever with dvbt-antenna
- Wi-Fi Internet for free
- your own key
- towels and bed sheets
- share fully equipped kitchen, dish washer, microwave, fridge and bathroom etc
- direct access to the balcony
- non-smoking room, smoking is permitted on the balcony or in the kitchen
The house is located in a vivid shopping street. Inside its quite silent though. Because of the central location there is an excellent connection to public transport.
Many tourist attractions (Brandenburger gate, Siegessäule, Chateau Bellevue, Museumsinsel (museum isle), Unter den Linden, the new gouvernment district, Kurfürstendamm, german opera, etc.) are 10 or 15 minutes within reach (by bus or train). You can get to the exhibition halls (ICC) at the radio tower (funkturm) in 15 or 20 minutes. The main train station (Hauptbahnhof) and airport Tegel are less than 10 minutes bus ride from the flat.
Several parks (e.g. Tiergarten, Fritz-Schloss-Park, Schlossgarten Charlottenburg, Volkspark Rehberge), lakes (Lietzensee, Plötzensee) and the Spree waterside are not far away and offer some regeneration from the metropolis.
|Space offered||Private room|
|Bed type||Real bed|