Great apartment near the center of florence, close to the old town. 1,5 km far from the main train station Santa Maria Novella, five minutes to the bus stop for San Gimignano and Siena. Five minutes by car from the highway exit of Impruneta. The building is located on the road to Piazzale Michelangelo. You can catch the bus to go there just in front of the apartment.
And if you want to appreciate one of the wonderful view of florence, you can walk for one kilometers and reach the Bellosguardo View.
Located at the second floor, the apartment offers to its customers an intimate and youthful environment, a spacious room that can be used as single or double, private bathroom, living room, and free WiFi connection. The room has also a private balcony.
Who we are:
We are two brothers, Giada and Daniele.
Giada is working in Prato with the Florence University in the field of european project. She loves the graphic arts and she is an athletics trainer. Daniele is a student of fisioteraphy and he loves touring in the countryside of tuscany, so he can suggest you lovely places where you can enjoy your time. We have a friendly little dog, Oscar. He is nice with everybody but if you don’t like it we can bring him in our country house (please wright us before booking!).
1) contact us before booking
2) let us know exactly the hour of your arrival
3) Smoking is allowed (in the balcony)
4) After your arrival, we have an extra pair of keys for you, so you can enter en exit freely any time you wish. If you loose, you will have to pay 90€ for changing the locks.
5) Do not make too much noise after 10 PM --> neighbours....
6) Italian breakfast is included. Serve it by yourself from 7.00 to 10.00. Please leave everything clean. The use of the kitchen in other day times is allowed under request only for three or more days lasting.
|Space offered||Private room|
- Air conditioning
- Cleanliness 5.0
- Facilities 4.0
- Location 4.0
- Value for money 5.0
- Accuracy of description 5.0
John 5.0 10/06/2013
Clean, safe, warm, welcoming, quiet and charming! We LOVED the Place! So much infact that we're staying again after our cruise!
John 5.0 10/06/2013
Guilia was a warm, kind and accomidating Hostess. As our first experience at a bed n breakfast outside of US, we're hooked. We will never stay at another overpriced and impersonal hotel!!!