:: PEDRI TOPAZI, THE APARTMENT ::
This is "the" floor, it´s my home. With all the benefits of a home: very neat, clean, well equipped and very cozy. I´m living here since two years ago and I love receiving people and share the house, our stories and tips for sightseeing, restaurants, etc.. So also is highly valued and we expect respect to the house and the neighbors.
The 65m2 apartment is located close to Metro Fontana. It´s very central, just 5 minutes by metro (3 stops) and 35 min walking to the Catalunya Square (city center). Just 2 squares from Plaza del Diamant, 3 squares from Plaza Virreina and very close to the Parc Guell (15 minutes walking).
It´s a very bright apartment, with a nice living room with huge TV and DVD player. We offer a private room isolated from the rest of the place. Ideal for 2 people, but we can host until 3 in extra convertable living room.
The apartment includes:
• A bright living room giving with a sofa bed, TV and dining table
• Small second living room that can be converted in an additional room with another sofa bed
• Visits room (yours!!!) with single bed that can be expanded and converted in a couples bed
• 30 MB optical fiber high speed Internet
• A small kitchen with the usual utensils
• The bathroom with shower
• Smoking is allowed on the terrace.
• Bedclothes, towels, keys and any other recommendation to tourism, places to eat, etc
• Mobile Phone
• Dia% client´s card
• Mtrip Barcelona App to choose the best trip plan
Note: It´s important to communicate that the shower is in the main room (owner´s room). But the door never closes and it will be available whenever it´s needed.
:: VILA DE GRACIA ::
Vila de Gracia is one of the most popular and active in the city of Barcelona. The neighborhood of Vila de Gracia was the core of the old independent village of Gràcia (year 1850 to 1897), and giving her name.
It is a lovable place made of tiny tree-lined streets and little squares where people crowd bar terraces during the all year. It’s like a little village within the city and it has a unique bohemian soul.
How do you get here?
• From Airport: Either you can catch a AEROBUS from Terminal 1 or 2 and go until Plaza Catalunya, or you may get in the train from Terminal 2 and also get off in Cataluny Station. From there you need to get the metro green line (L3) to Trinit Nova direction and finally drop off at the Metro Fontana. From there is a 3 squares walking in Carrer Asturias until Plaza del Diamant where you need to turn left at Carrer del Topazi.
• From Sants Train Station: From there you only need to get the metro green line (L3) to Trinit Nova direction and finally drop off at the Metro Fontana. From there is a 3 squares walking in Carrer Asturias until Plaza del Diamant where you need to turn left at Carrer del Topazi.
- Smoking allowed
- WiFi (wireless LAN)
- Air conditioning