This room accommodates up to 4 people (we have two extra single beds).
Here are 10 reasons to stay in this room:
1. You can walk to the tube station in about two minutes.
2. From the station you can be in London Bridge in 5 minutes (about 12 minutes to get to Trafalgar Square).
3. It's in Zone 2 - the zone 1-2 Tavel card is the cheapest.
4. Close to the property you have 24-hour food shops, cafes, restaurants, theatre and a big supermarket (Sainsbury’s).
5. Buses 53 and 453 go from the flat straight into town giving you the tourists views as you pass the London Eye; go over the Westminster Bridge; roll past Big Ben; Parade through Whitehall, passing the Prime minister's residence on Downing Street; semi-circulate Trafalgar Square; all before heading up to Piccadilly Circus, trough Regent's Street; then cross Oxford Street before your ride on this London bus comes to an end :o)
6. Despite the fantastic location, your room faces a peaceful garden.
7. The building is a unique mansion block from the late 1800s.
8. Your room is large and has high ceilings.
9. Of course, there is also WI-FI :o)
10. A few minutes walk from Goldsmiths College.
- Free parking
- Cleanliness 4.0 stars
- Facilities 4.0 stars
- Location 4.0 stars
- Value for money 4.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 4.0 stars
Isabel 5.0 stars 11/14/2014
We found the room and the flat to be as in the pictures on 9flats. The room was spacious and quiet. There is a cleaner who works every day, so everything was clean and neat. The kitchen was big and had all that we needed. Some people may be confused by the title which is "7 mins to London Bridge" - this is a train ride of about 7 minutes. You have to go to New Cross Gate Station, which is a two minute walk away and then get the train one stop to London Bridge. We found that travel cards are valid on train, tube and bus alike. Since the price was so low for such a well placed apartment we rate the value of this room very highly.
Philippe 3.0 stars 04/24/2016
Sanitaires un peu justes/nombre de chambres. Lit 3ème personne ( enfant ) prévu et facture: matelas sur le sol... Sinon bien place et silencieux.
Federico 4.0 stars 01/05/2016
La camera sembra molto più grande in foto, ma comunque è più che sufficiente per 2 persone. Il bagno è piccolo, la stanza della doccia piccolissima. Posizione comoda, si può prendere un bus che parte praticamente dalla porta di casa (fermata New Cross Bus Garage) e arrivare in centro in 30 minuti circa, oppure il treno dalla stazione New Cross Gate, distante appena 150 metri, e arrivare in centro in appena 15 minuti. Nei pagari c'è un Sainsbury's abbastanza grande, e un altro piccolo che è aperto 24h.
Tina 5.0 stars 04/18/2016
when you've questions, they answer right away. great!
Jodie 5.0 stars 03/19/2016
Sidney was very accomadating about our check in time and helped us navigate the transportation system. I would definitely recommend him!
Alan 5.0 stars 02/15/2016
Sidney is a genuine guy who wants his guests to have a good time.