- City-regional station "Charlottenburg" to just a 5 minute walk or 1 tram stop
- Kurfürstendamm is only a few hundred meters
- Bus stop right outside the door
- Fair and Congress Center ICC can be reached in only 6 bus stations in 7 minutes
To reach the underground station "Wilmersdorferstraße" (U7) in 5 minutes -
- S-Bahn in just 1 minute
To reach pedestrian and shopping mile "Wilmersdorferstraße" in 5 minutes or 2 bus stops -
The apartment offers the following amenities:
- kitchen with stove and oven
- coffee machine
- 2 flat screen TVs (in the living room and in the bedroom)
- free W-LAN/Internet
- hair dryer
- blueray player with surround sound system
- sandwich maker
- waffle makers
- mini donut maker
- elevator in house
- washing machine
The property is adjacent to the neighborhood scene with countless shopping and entertainment venues:
- (Musical) Theater of the West, radio tower, Schloss Charlottenburg,
- Shopping centers, cafes, restaurants, boutiques, designer stores
- Cinemas, theaters, musicals, nightclubs
- Galleries, art shops, cabaret
- Berlin Zoo, Europa Centre u.v.m.
The beautifully furnished apartment is located in a very central and convenient location in the center of Berlin's Charlottenburg district. Directly in the environment, there are several dining, shopping and entertainment your heart desires.
A few hundred meters away from the famous Kurfürstendamm shopping street, the 46 square meter apartment is located directly in the famous Berlin Kantstraße. The metro station "Wilmersdorferstraße" (U7) is just minutes away from the house. Just as the same pedestrian zone with its many shops, restaurants and service facilities.
The most popular attractions and tourist attractions can be very good in 15 - 20 minutes from reaching a 5-minute walk from the railway station "Charlottenburg".
Who would not want to drive that far is just a few blocks from the trendy area around Kurfürstendamm and the Saignyplatz with fashion shops, cafes and restaurants. The Kurfürstendamm shopping street is one of the famous boulevards in the world, what is the Champs-Elysées in Paris, this is the Kurfürstendamm Berlin.
Directly south of the boulevard Kurfürstendamm, the popular Parisian street is full of restaurants, cafes and pubs.
The pheasant road that crosses the Kurfürstendamm, is regarded as the most expensive street in the city, with many boutiques and designer stores. Around the Fasanenstraße the galleries can be found for which the area is famous.
It is never boring here! ;-)
------ Please show your identity card or passport on arrival, so I know who is in my apartment, thank you very much! ------
- Washing machine
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 5.0
- Facilities 5.0
- Location 5.0
- Value for money 5.0
- Accuracy of description 5.0
Christoph 5.0 03/21/2016
Very happy and grateful, excellent attention and confidence experienced from Oliver!
Claudia 5.0 06/13/2014
- Conveniently located with S-Bahn and bus stop right in front of the house
- Flat has everything needed and tasteful decoration
- Café Kant just downstairs is very useful place throughout the day - they serve breakfast even at 3 pm :o)
- Definately recommended, would stay here again
Aoife 5.0 09/13/2013
Lovely apartment, lovely host, facilities were great, location was perfect. Very close to s-bahn, bus services, cafes and restaurants. Would definitely stay here again :-)
Claudia 5.0 06/13/2014
Very kind and uncomplicated host, definately recommended!
Peter 5.0 01/28/2014
Sehr freundlich.Gute Infos.
Annette 5.0 08/02/2013
Sehr netter Gastgeber, obwohl er fast eine Stunde auf uns warten mußte, weil der Zug Verspätung hatte. Danke übrigens für die kalten Getränke im Kühlschrank.