Our 1-Bedroom condominium is situated in the heart of the Eastwood City Shopping Mall and Commercial Business District (CBD) in Libis, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines. It is a cozy 36-Square meter flat with a small kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom. And if you are not into cooking, fine dining restaurants, pubs, Star Bucks coffee shops and fast food restaurants such as Mc Donalds, KFC, Fridays, Subway, Jollibee and Chow King are all readily accessible downstairs 24 hours of the day.
HOW TO GET HERE? From the Manila International Airport, the condo is easily accessible via public transportation taxi cab service or airport bus service going to Eastwood City. The LRT SM Marikina train station is a five (5) minute taxi cab ride which can bring you to any part of Metro Manila via the inter-connected Mass Railway Transit (MRT) Train and Light Railway Transit (LRT) Train.
INTERNET - We can also provide a Prepaid (Top-it) GSM Mobile Internet USB Stick for your laptop that will allow you to stay connected to the internet 24 hours of the day. Internet access is also available in the various restaurants and coffee shops down stairs.
CAR PARK - Car park pay parking is also available should you choose to rent a car and drive through the streets of Metro Manila.
BOOKING OR INQUIRIES - I would appreciate it if you can complete your 9flats profile and have yourself be verified by the 9flats website before contacting me or booking my condominium. This is just simple courtesy and also for your comfort and security.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) - Kindly read them before booking or contacting me. This will both save us time.
1. How do we pay? You pay via credit card through the 9flats website payment system. Sorry, but we do not accept cash for your safety and as per 9flats rules and regulations.
2. How many people can stay? Two people can stay but an additional futon bed can be added if needed.
3. What is the minimum number of days we can stay? The minimum is five days. You can stay one day but you still have to pay the five days minimum.
4. How can I get in touch with you? 9flats will provide you our email and contact numbers once you have booked my condominium unit with 9flats.
5. Why is there a security deposit? The security deposit will be held by 9flats and will be returned to you by 9flats once you move out of the condominium.
6. How do I get my deposit back? We do not have access to your deposit. Only 9flats has access to your deposit. 9flats will return the deposit two (2) days after you have vacated the unit. Kindly refer to 9flats rules and regulations.
|Space offered||Private room|