Our 1-bedroom condominium is situated in Eastwood City Commercial Business District (CBD) at the heart of Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines. It has a spectacular view of Metro Manila. It is a cozy 36-Square meter flat with a small kitchen, living room, bedroom and bathroom. And if you are not into cooking, fine dining Thai, Japanese, American, Chinese, Filipino and Korean restaurants are all available.
Coffee Shops, Fast Food chains and 7-11 convenience stores are available 24-hours. There is a Mall in Eastwood City which has a Gym, laundry service, massage spa, Karaoke bar, beer pubs, bowling lanes and Movie Theaters available for your entertainment.
HOW TO GET HERE? From the Manila International Airport, the condo is easily accessible via public transportation taxi cab service going to Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City. The LRT 2 Marikina to Divisoria, Manila train station is a ten (10) minute taxi cab ride which can bring you to any part of Metro Manila via the inter-connected Mass Railway Transit (MRT) Train and Light Railway Transit (LRT) Train.
INTERNET - We can provide a Prepaid (Top-it) GSM Mobile Internet USB Stick for your laptop that will allow you to stay connected to the internet 24 hours of the day.
CAR PARK - Car park pay parking is also readily available should you choose to rent a car and drive through the streets of Metro Manila.
BOOKING OR INQUIRIES - I would appreciate it if you can complete your 9flats profile and have yourself be verified by the 9flats website before contacting me or booking my condominium. This is just simple courtesy and also for your comfort and security.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) - Kindly read them before booking or contacting me. This will both save us time.
1. How do we pay? You pay via credit card through the 9flats website payment system. Sorry, but we do not accept cash for your safety and as per 9flats rules and regulations.
2. How many people can stay? Two people can stay but an additional futon bed can be added if needed.
3. What is the minimum number of days we can stay? The minimum is five days. You can stay one day but you still have to pay the five days minimum.
4. How can I get in touch with you? 9flats will provide you our email and contact numbers once you have booked my condominium unit with 9flats.
5. Why is there a security deposit? The security deposit will be held by 9flats and will be returned to you by 9flats once you move out of the condominium.
6. How do I get my deposit back? We do not have access to your deposit. Only 9flats has access to your deposit. 9flats will return the deposit two (2) days after you have vacated the unit. Kindly refer to 9flats rules and regulations.
- Air conditioning
- Panoramic view