Stay in Tokyo’s foremost fashion and electronics shopping district. This western-style apartment is centrally located, in uptown Ikebukuro, 2 minutes walk from the JR Ikebukuro station (entire apartment). Ikebukuro is Tokyo’s second largest city, with Tokyo’s second busiest train station (over a million commuters every day). Very conveniently located on the JR Yamanote line, there is direct, easy and quick access to Narita and Haneda International airport as well as every major location in Tokyo.
** Shinjuku (8 minutes)
* Shibuya (14 minutes)
* Akihabara (15 minutes)
* Ueno (13 minutes)
* Roppongi (19 minutes)
This place offers a great mixture of entertainment, shopping and dining opportunities not to be found anywhere else. There are hundreds of interesting places to explore!
• Tokyo Metropolitan Art Space (8 minutes walk) offering a ride on the world’s longest escalator (This is a Japanese concert hall and theater operated by Tokyo Metropolitan Foundation for History and Culture. It offers fine arts shops, restaurants, exhibition galleries and conference rooms).
• Sunshine City Complex and Sunshine 60 Observatory (8 minutes walk): This is a city within Sunshine City Complex, a city within the city, featuring a hotel, a planetarium, a museum, a theme park (Sunshine Namja Town —built by the creator of Pacman), a shopping mall and a convention center with exhibition facilities.
• Amlux (8 minutes walk): Meet the futuristic Toyota Amlux Auto Salon, where you can view and touch Toyota's newest car models and car accessories possibly the largest car showrooms in the world.
• Nishi-Ikebukuro Park (10 minutes walk): This is the City's largest park, with fountains in the center which are lit up at night. Come here to watch the old men sitting in the shade playing the Japanese game shogi, or street soccer come nightfall.
• Ancient Orient Museum, Tokyo (15 minutes walk)
• An unmatched Shopping experience: 2 minutes walk to the world’s two largest department stores (Seibu and Tobu Department Stores —open 7 days a week); PARCO (a favorite haunt of locals in their twenties and thirties for clothing, CDs, books, beauty products and food); Huge Electronics stores (Bic Camera and Labi); Japan Traditional Craft Center (worth a visit even if you won’t afford anything. See both traditional and contemporary Japanese high end designs).
• Countless Restaurants, bars and a great night life!
This apartment is perfectly air-conditioned with a spacious closet, alarm and intercom. It offers; a sparkling bathroom and a chic little kitchen with a built-in electric stove. It is fully loaded with a TV, DVD player, washing machine, coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave and all the necessary kitchen tools. All at no extra cost to you.
***You also get FREE UNLIMITED wireless internet access with a pocket Wi-Fi which you can carry with you anywhere you go.
- Air conditioning
- Panoramic view
- Professionally managed
- Washing machine
- Electric Stove
- Cooking pots and plates
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 4.0 stars
- Facilities 5.0 stars
- Location 5.0 stars
- Value for money 5.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 5.0 stars
Ishak 5.0 stars 12-09-2014
The Apartment was awesome.Close by to Ikebukuro Station and was surrounded by great shopping areas.Family Mart was also near by so food and drinks were not an issue at all.Washing machine was really helpful.Fridge was large enough and TV,with DVD player was much needed.Heating was sufficient as well.Overral great place and will definitely be back soon.
Nicholas 5.0 stars 04-07-2014
It will be good that there is a clock in the room. Over all the accommodation is very good for a family of 4. Location is very convenient. Host is super prompt in relying.
Ishak 5.0 stars 10-19-2015
This is my 2nd trip to Tokyo and thus my 2nd stay at this great apartment.Keys was in the same place.Washing Machine was a great help as we didnt have to bring so many sets of clothing.Fridge was big enough to hold the essentials.TV and DVD player was nice to have for entertainment at night.
Geoffrey 5.0 stars 09-09-2016
Had email contact with hosts while in Tokyo. They always answered questions promptly.
Veronika 5.0 stars 07-26-2016
Very nice and helpful host, who answered quick to all our questions.
Anne 1.0 stars 02-08-2016
Classic bait and switch! Dishonest about emails sent!