The guestroom "Stephanie"
* It has been newly renovated.
* It is equipped with brand-new and modern furniture.
* It is one room with a area of about 19 m².
* It has a bathroom with bathtub, WC and washbasin. This have to be divide with the trade fair room "Julia", if it should be occupied at the same time.
* It can be used by a maximum of 2 people or with a camp bed 3 people.
* It is a non-smoking apartment!
* It is on the 4th floor in the same flat as the trade fair room "Julia" and a further private used room.
* It is convenient reachable by a lift.
* WLAN and LAN-connection
* Two single beds standing separate and if required camp bed in addition
* Large cupboard for clothes, full-length mirror
* Wardrobe and sideboard in the entrance hall
* Sideboard with TV (61 cm)
* Table and two chairs
* Refrigerator with freezer compartment
* Towels and bed linen
* clothes washer and laundry dryer sharing
If you still need something else, we would be glad to provide it for you even at short notice. Just give us a call. We would be glad to meet your individual wishes.
Here you can really feel at home.
Our town house is located a little bit to the north of the old town (Altstadt) and the city center in the heart of the state capital city Düsseldorf, between
the Schadowstraße shopping area and the world-famous Königsallee to the south,
the Rhine with its wonderful promenade along the banks to the west,
the Grafenberg woods with the racecourse and golf courses to the east, and
the trade fair, the LTU-Arena, the ISS-Dome and the airport to the north.
There are very good connections to the public transport system. There are bus, tram and S-Bahn (railway) stops in the immediate vicinity so that you can easily and quickly reach the trade fair (Messe), the airport and the main station (Hauptbahnhof). If you wish, you can also rent a bicycle during your stay.
Just make yourself feel at home. Individually tailored hospitality and personal attention are of the first importance for us.
We offer 2 other private accommodations in the same house. Please, look at our other listings.
home-appartements - Private trade fair apartment -
furnished apartment - Guest room - holiday apartment
with bicycle rental in Düsseldorf
More space and more independence - Your alternative to a hotel
Base price for one person: 50, - € per day
plus 20, - € for each additional person (maximum occupancy 3 persons)
each bed linen, towels, cleaning and all ancillary costs such as electricity, water and gas.
Discount for long-term and frequent bookers:
from 1 week 20%, from 2 weeks 30%, from 3 weeks 40%,
from 1 month 50%, from 2 months 55%, from 3 months 60%
Exhibition Award: normal 20%, 50% major trade fairs
Bicycle Rental or Movement Trainer:
Guests: 3, - € per day, 12, - € per week, 35, - € per month
for non-guests: 4, - € per day, 16, - € per week, 47, - € per month
- Washing machine
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 4.0 stars
- Facilities 4.0 stars
- Location 3.0 stars
- Value for money 5.0 stars
- Accuracy of description 4.0 stars
Dominic 5.0 stars 04-02-2012
Sehr sauber und liebevoll hergerichtet. Selbst auf dem Beistellbett konnte man sehr gut schlafen.
Christian 3.0 stars 07-14-2013
Schlüsselübergabe durch eine Nachbarin, habe die Gastgeber nicht kennengelernt
Umair 5.0 stars 09-09-2011
Andreas and Annelie were excellent hosts, and very helpful in introducing me to the local area. They made me feel welcome and even stayed up late to receive me on a Sunday night.
Christine 5.0 stars 02-20-2014
Schien am telefon sehr kompetent! Dem war leider nicht so!