Enjoy the amazing view of the river Tagus and the National Pantheon while staying comfortably in this modern and cozy apartment, registered as Local Lodging in Turismo de Portugal under the no. 2237/AL.
Open the front door to be greeted by a bright, colorful and renovated environment where, among other amenities, you will find French doors that lead onto a pleasant terrace.
The apartment has a double bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen and all the commodities you need for a comfortable stay.
Located on the 4th floor (no lift) of a traditional building, it is only 10 minutes away from the airport and at a short walking distance from the subway, bus stops (including Sightseeing bus) and the international train station of Santa Apolónia.
100€, to be paid in cash upon arrival and fully refundable upon departure, provided no damage has occurred.
MUNICIPAL TOURIST TAX
A city tourist tax of €1/person/night, not included in the total price and to be paid on site upon arrival, will be applied to all guests older than 13, up to a maximum of €7/person.
Feel at home in Lisbon while visiting the popular neighbourhoods of Alfama and Graça and plenty of nearby sightseeing spots of this beautiful historical city:
• Panteão Nacional (National Pantheon), one of the most representative examples of Baroque architecture, built on an octogonal floor plan centred on a Greek cross with the arms rounded in the style of Bramante;
• Monastery of São Vicente de Fora, a sixteenth century church and monastery with a Renais sance façade which has in its cloisters a series of interesting Portuguese tile (azulejo) panels inspired by La Fontaine’s fables.
Have fun during the day and at night:
• Feira da Ladra (Thieves' Market), a picturesque flea market where you will find all you want. It attracts crowds looking for that second-hand bargain and runs every Tuesday and Saturday in Campo de Santa Clara;
• Lux, the undisputed king of all clubs in Lisbon, featuring an always-fabulous interior, a spectacular rooftop terrace overlooking the river, special theme parties and the best DJs (often including internationally renowned names).
Learn about our history and culture:
• Museu Nacional do Azulejo (National Tile Museum), is in the 16th century Convent of Madre de Deus and houses a 15th to 20th century collection of Portuguese tiles, as well as a number of tiles from Spain and Holland;
• Museu da Água (Water Museum) - Barbadinhos Steam Pumping Station, where the history of Lisbon‘s water supply is traced, from Roman times until the present day and particularly the Águas Livres (Free Water) project.
- Air conditioning
- Cot available
- Panoramic view
- Pets allowed
- Smoking allowed
- Washing machine
Availability calendar and prices
- Cleanliness 5.0
- Facilities 5.0
- Location 5.0
- Value for money 5.0
- Accuracy of description 5.0
Francisco 5.0 12/28/2014
Very nice house! I came with my boyfriend for a few days during christmas, and enjoying the superb view over the river and the Panteão Nacional, the wonderful Feira da Ladra and the great facilities of the house, plus the wonderful location and accessible transportation, made our stay very comfortable!
Angelika 4.0 10/03/2016
Das Apartment entspricht genau der Beschreibung. Die Lage, besonders die große Dachterrasse, ist wundervoll und großartig geeignet um sich zu entspannen und zu erholen. Die Treppen zur Wohnung sind ziemlich steil; ältere Personen sollten das berücksichtigen. Den Aufenthalt haben wir sehr genossen.
Jacek 5.0 02/09/2013
Fantastic place, wondeful view, very friendly people...
Francisco 5.0 12/28/2014
Paulo is a very nice, organized, guest orientated host: everything was felt with great efficiency and good communication and he was interested to know how everything was and what could go better. Congratulations!
Angelika 5.0 10/03/2016
Paulo ist ein ausgesprochen freundlicher und aufmerksamer Gastgeber. Wir freuen uns, dass wir seine Unterkunft nutzen konnten.
Yvonne 5.0 03/07/2012
Es hat alles reibungslos geklappt. Schlüsselübergabe verlief super und Paulo Matos war immer gut zu erreichen.