According to the Book of Taxes the Decimario of 1692 (17th century) the territory of the Parish of San Pietro a Cintoia was divided among various farmhouses, including La Sala, which belonged to the monks of Montescalari.
The population of the Pieve di San Pietro a Cintoia was never very large. In 1696 there were only 9 families totaling 112 members.
In 1790 Mr. Giovan Batta Torricelli lived at La Sala with 11 people.
In 1855 Ms. Maddalene Pampalini lived at La Sala with 6 people, together with Mr. Antonio Trambusti and his family of 6 .
The tax used in the past called Decima was determined by the profits on wheat, oil and wine and was divided between the estate owner and the share croppers. The tax was paid to the Church of San Pietro.
In 1692 La Sala Farm belonged to the monks living in the Abbey of Montescalari.
Notified by the Archives of the Dioceses of Fiesole.
In 1989 Sandro and Carla became owners of La Sala.
The tax called Decima was no longer applied!
Double room with more room baby cot for children under 3 years old, living room with kitchenette, bathroom. satellite tv.
- Cot available
- Panoramic view
- Free parking
- Smoking allowed
- Washing machine